Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
    She's not a Tarley.

She's "Brienne of Tarth". Which is a place. Where she's from. Sounds similar to the Tarley family name. But not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gotcha......that dang accent ....lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
      What did you mean by this? What part of the show (now that we've all watched it) appeals the book readers? Must've overlooked it.

No possessed animals.....big arse WW bear stole the episode.
      Sansa and Arya relationship.....plot now thick with sister drama.
      Dragon destruction. .......now we see the ice dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
        I think the story itself is moving like the speed of light, has been since they out ran the books. I understand they need to wrap the show up though.

Still like it, just not the same as the first 5 seasons.
        Thank goodness. ....let's get on with it!!![emoji106] [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
          I lol when he hit the one in the face.
          I did also. .....great entertainment value.[emoji12]

Comment

Here's the big question, why did they go beyond the wall without any dragon glass weapons? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. And what about the foreshadowing of how ans who who they must kill to destroy the army of the dead.

Comment

I think they did have some. But they didn't use em haha. I think that's what was in that trunk they were towing the whole time.

Comment

Since we are wonderin why......and speculatin as normal...

Why didnt snows uncle get on the **** horse with him...
                and...
                now we get to see not only the ice dragon we all expected... but now jon will have to fight his turned uncle...

and which poor dead guys have been hauling those HUGE freakin chains around ?

and did anyone recognize the faces in the bag?

and i dont think arya is as dumb as littlefinger thinks she is...i think shes plotting... which is why she let red know everything...

and the blondie and snow holding hands - they had the look of someone who just kissed their brother/sister....

and dog better get over the fire thing ... and stop throwing rocks...

and dwarf sure is pushin hard at the whole heir to the throne thing... could he be plottin?

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                  Here's the big question, why did they go beyond the wall without any dragon glass weapons? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. And what about the foreshadowing of how ans who who they must kill to destroy the army of the dead.
                  JOrah Mormont had two knifes of dragon glass. No idea why the rest did not....small miss by producers but changed nada!!!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Since we are wonderin why......and speculatin as normal...

Why didnt snows uncle get on the **** horse with him...
                    There was no time!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                      they had some..but knew they didnt need them to kill the dead... only the WW.
                      they learned that when a WW dies...the dead he was responsible for raising die as well... and since the main horny top guy is responsible for the WW's ..they are guessing that all die when he dies...

Comment

I think Benjen thought him staying behind could distract them that much longer. And buy John more time. He should have been smarter and set himself on fire though.

Comment

Did anyone else notice how the Night King turned the dragon. He touched him making him a white walker dragon. That means he is strong and can't be killed by fire. The only thing that can kill him is dragon glass and/or valyrian steel. What do you think?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gator255 View Post
                            Did anyone else notice how the Night King turned the dragon. He touched him making him a white walker dragon. That means he is strong and can't be killed by fire. The only thing that can kill him is dragon glass and/or valyrian steel. What do you think?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
                            Same as the bear.... bear was on fire... didnt bother him.... getting stuck in the head by the dragons glass did..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              and did anyone recognize the faces in the bag?
                              Lord Frey was all I could make out.

Comment

Have been waiting two years for bird boy to get back to WF and spill the beans on little finger. Looks like ill be waiting another year.

Comment

Working...
                                X