Bone collector and new girlfriend???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all cast those stones, boys

Chit happens, his wife may have been a royal B. As long as he stays involved in his kids lives, everything will work itself out.

Comment

I'm not as impressed by Tiffany as most guys seem to be but Gary Levox? It'd take a 27 variable calculus equation to explain that one.

Comment

he got caught last yr with hand in cookie jar..

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Y'all cast those stones, boys

Chit happens, his wife may have been a royal B. As long as he stays involved in his kids lives, everything will work itself out.
          True we are judging but a man who will cheat on his wife has no moral compass in my opinion. If he will cheat on his wife what will he do to his friends? Apparently he will shack up with his friend's wife.

I don't care if she is a royal B or not, he made a covenant before God to his wife and he willfully failed to uphold his end of the bargain. I won't tolerate such disgraceful acts and will no longer watch any of his shows or give a hoot about what he does in the hunting industry.

If a man can't keep it in his pants he is no better than a dog running around with his red rocket hanging out looking for a place to put it.

This is all just one man's opinion of course.

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
            I've seen that one! WHEW! She's a hottie until she starts talking.
            x2

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              I'm not as impressed by Tiffany as most guys seem to be but Gary Levox? It'd take a 27 variable calculus equation to explain that one.
              I agree Gary is not attractive to me at all...can't stand most of his music either. He seems feminine to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SmithFarm1 View Post
                I agree Gary is not attractive to me at all...can't stand most of his music either. He seems feminine to me.
                He sings like he's got his boys in a vice! But he doesn't sound like that in his normal voice. I was shocked the first time I heard him talk. I figured it'd be high pitched and nasally like when he sings.

Comment

Originally posted by VorTexan View Post
                  I'm thinking of a couple episodes of Seinfeld,

1. the girlfriend's face at different angles (the booth)

2. man hands for some reason.
                  Ya, I can just see her now opening a beer with those man hands.

Comment

I haven't been able to find anything for certain about Tiffany cheating on Lee with the Rascall Flatts dude but I have found typical rumor gossip of her cheating on him with several other guys.....which leads me to believe it is all probably just that....internet rumor BS.
                    Last edited by Smart; 02-28-2013, 10:46 AM.

Comment

My wife is hotter!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        I haven't been able to find anything for certain about Tiffany cheating on Lee with the Rascall Flatts dude but I have found typical rumor gossip of her cheating on him with several other guys.....which leads me to believe it is all just that....internet rumor BS.
                        buzzkillian.... lotsa folks living on those rumors being true so it would mean there would still be a chance...

Comment

Originally posted by krtnorris View Post
                          My wife is hotter!
                          That's what I was thinking too, but with MY wife that is! LOL! Waddell must see something in her to cheat on his wife with her. I don't see it though!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            buzzkillian.... lotsa folks living on those rumors being true so it would mean there would still be a chance...
                            Just be a fat guy that sings like a 12yr old boy with highlights!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Thumper View Post
                              Once a Ho always a Ho. Male or female....
                              Well said sir...

Comment

Originally posted by johnspencer View Post
                                My wife hotter!! Haha and I make way less money and I'm not famous!!
                                X3 here

Comment

Working...
                                X