Bone collector and new girlfriend???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
    Yall need to start a new website The Real Househusbands of TBH. It could be the pink camo screen & yall could discuss such topics while you get your hair did.
    haha! Paging Breezy to this thread!
    At the very least we should have a "dark side of the Ranch" forum where we can openly discuss "who is sleeping with who" and "Can I wear a black belt with my pink top cowboy boots or is that ghey?"

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo Honey View Post
      At the very least we should have a "dark side of the Ranch" forum where we can openly discuss "who is sleeping with who" and "Can I wear a black belt with my pink top cowboy boots or is that ghey?"

If pink top boots are wrong, then I don't know whats right.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        I think you missed the sarcasm
        I must have not put enough smiley faces/eye winks.

Comment

Time will heal and people will be people. Happens everywhere and everyday. I'll still watch ole Mike "Freak Nasty" Waddy because there are much worse shows on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxisman View Post
            I have had the privilege to speak with Kolton Warren, Keith Warren's son. He is a stand up guy and their show stands for what I believe hunting is all about. I asked him today if he has run into MW and others and he said that they are all in it for the free stuff. It has turned into a promotion game and the outdoor channel is getting worse and worse about selling out to the highest bidder, which is tearing the hunting community apart. It used to be about the sheer love of the hunt and now it is about who has the latest merchandise. Thankfully the Warrens have this figured out and are doing what they can to protect the hunting culture
            Ask him about the hunting shows he filmed on Trak I and Trak II in Falls City. I bet he doesn't come clean about those. Don't believe me just go to the hardware store in Falls city and ask the lady who owns the place and she will be more than happy to fill you in on his moral compass.

Comment

Sunday thread drama = not so awesome:thumbdown:

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
                Ask him about the hunting shows he filmed on Trak I and Trak II in Falls City. I bet he doesn't come clean about those. Don't believe me just go to the hardware store in Falls city and ask the lady who owns the place and she will be more than happy to fill you in on his moral compass.
                I drive past that place all the time

what game do they hunt in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo Honey View Post
                  Dang, I thought this thread was finally going to die, but alas here it is right back at the top.

Comment

If I remember correctly, there was an episode of Road Trips where Mark and Christi Womack went on a hunt with Wadell and his wife. I bet that would be awkward footage
                    for them to watch now.

Comment

Originally posted by KickerPoint79 View Post
                      If I remember correctly, there was an episode of Road Trips where Mark and Christi Womack went on a hunt with Wadell and his wife. I bet that would be awkward footage
                      for them to watch now.
                      Sure was. You could tell on that show, that they had a thing for each other

Comment

This thread must live FOREVER!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE BONE COLLECTOR!!!

Comment

lol

Comment

Heck I'd just like to see a few More pics to get a better look at her!!

You boys are sure tough on a man that you know nothing about or the true situations he is/was in............ Just saying.........

Good luck to Waddel in moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                              Heck I'd just like to see a few More pics to get a better look at her!!

You boys are sure tough on a man that you know nothing about or the true situations he is/was in............ Just saying.........

Good luck to Waddel in moving forward.
                              x2 on the pics

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
                                Who is really going to find this guy and ask him about this?

WHy not just say what you started to?

Comment

Working...
                                X