2013 BCS National Championship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Blah. Couldn't be much worse of a matchup for football fans in Texas. USC and OU perhaps? That's the worst four anyway. Then come the Florida schools and tOSU.
    5 players on each team are from Texas.

Comment

Catholics over the cousins!!

Comment

could care less so i guess i will go for ND

Comment

I think Bama will win, but rooting for ND

Comment

31-10 Bama

Comment

it won't be close. bama for the win. Of course I said the same thing about the Cotton Bowl. Long shot but I could be right twice in one year.

Comment

I predict UT fans pick ND, and ATM fans pick Bama. Oh wait, that's already happening.

I'll predict a boring game like Bama vs LSU last year.

The game to see would be ATM vs Oregon. But we shot ourselves in the foot and didn't make it. And Oregon is likely better than both of these teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
                  could care less so i guess i will go for ND
                  *couldn't...

and I'd like to change my pick to Notre Dame now since Breezy is pulling for them so we can be on the same team. He likes that...

Comment

I'm having a hard time caring at all. But I despise ND, and I really am intrigued with the history and all that goes with Bama, so I hope they blow ND out of the water. I think they'll win, I doubt I'll watch......those stupid gold helmets drive me nuts. Conversely, Bama has the greatest uniform/helmet in CFB so........

Comment

I predict another not very good National championship game.

Alabama rolls 27-6

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                        I predict UT fans pick ND, and ATM fans pick Bama. Oh wait, that's already happening.

I'll predict a boring game like Bama vs LSU last year.

The game to see would be ATM vs Oregon. But we shot ourselves in the foot and didn't make it. And Oregon is likely better than both of these teams.
                        Not an easy prediction on your part. Texas fans dislike ND because they own us throughout history. The 78 cotton Bolw was burned into my memory and will never go away. Texas owns Bama throughout history so there isn't much hate there. My family in Alabama used to hate Texas cause we always beat them up. LOL.

No rooting interest at all. Just what I think will happen. I picked OU though so what do I know(although I was obviously pulling for the Texas team). I however am becoming tired of all the Alabama, Saban dynasty garbage. The injury, the rematch, now another shot with one loss. Rabble rabble rabble.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I'm having a hard time caring at all. But I despise ND, and I really am intrigued with the history and all that goes with Bama, so I hope they blow ND out of the water. I think they'll win, I doubt I'll watch......those stupid gold helmets drive me nuts. Conversely, Bama has the greatest uniform/helmet in CFB so........
                          Whoa, hold on there hotrod....

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Blah. Couldn't be much worse of a matchup for football fans in Texas.

Go away.

Comment

Roll tide!!!

Comment

can't resist... and it's all in fun Domers and Tiders!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X