2013 BCS National Championship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chad -

Yes, Texas contacted Quincy Adaboyejo who decommitted from A&m due to our 8-9 WR commits. Unfortunately, he told Texas no thanks and is choosing between TCU and TECH.

"Cedar Hill WR Quincy Adeboyejo told our Damon Sayles that Texas did reach out to him following his decommitment from Texas A&M on Sunday. He's not interested in the Longhorns. Adeboyejo will take an official visit to Texas Tech on Jan. 18. Safe to bet that's where he ends up, either Tech or TCU."

Ouch

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      Chad -

Yes, Texas contacted Quincy Adaboyejo who decommitted from A&m due to our 8-9 WR commits. Unfortunately, he told Texas no thanks and is choosing between TCU and TECH.

Ouch
      No worries. He wants to play as quickly as possible. It doesn't pain me where he goes. He dropped y'all because the cupboard is full.

Texas had not recruited him prior to this, the others had.

Comment

BAMA was downright impressive!!! Even my daughter said, "that was EZ"........after the first drive!!! Congrats to them and there fans!

Comment

I know, I'm just messing with you. He will probably end up at Tech with Kingsbury. He actually was second in Dallas area behind Jake Oliver I think this year in yards.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            I know, I'm just messing with you. He will probably end up at Tech with Kingsbury. He actually was second in Dallas area behind Jake Oliver I think this year in yards.
            We really didn't need another WR in this class. I'm not sure what the feelers were about? This class will only be around 15. There isn't room.

Comment

And Joekel just let his teammates know he is entering the draft. I wish him the best at the next level!

Comment

Originally posted by chad c View Post
                the ap continues to be a joke.

Florida @ 9? Clemson and louisville should have jumped them, yet lsu falls to 14 in a much better game?

Congrats to the aggies on their 6th place finish.
                5th!!!! No a or b.....just 5th.
                Last edited by RLB; 01-08-2013, 01:25 PM.

Comment

I heard BSC is just going to name the SEC Champ the National Champ and not have any playoffs.......

Comment

smh/facepalm

Comment

Working...
                    X