No announcement yet.

Team Middleton Rolling South!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like good activity. That's a good sign.

Comment

[ATTACH]445205[/ATTACH]
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

He's stretching his legs right about now, fixing to head to a certain death!

Comment

If you're in the blind......you got a chance. Me? I got no chance, I'm in town reading and typing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Three deer far end of east sendero. 5% battery!
            Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            Let's wrap this baby up before rush hour traffic!

~translation~

Even if you don't "get into trouble" your day is still better than those reading along!
            Ain't that the truth.

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
            Further translated

Leggy and I didn't hunt one sit this season so DON'T LET US DOWN - WE WANT AN OVER THE TOP LDP - JAVELINA, DOE, HOG....SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

Fun to follow...next year I'm back at it!
            Add one more that did not hunt this year.

And this Alabama boy used to think all you Texans to do was turn on the feeders and take your pick Good luck How's the battery power?

Comment

Good luck boss man, if you get one of the two tonite, I promise I'll wash your truck.

Comment

I limited out on javis earlier in the season. Fortunately, this one is gone.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Checking in before I leave the office. Hoping you bloody up an arrow this afternoon!

Comment

The dove and green jays have found the corn! And fortunately no squawking woodpeckers!
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

I'm leaving in 15 minutes for dinner with Maw-In-Law at Osaka's Hibachi & Sushi... While they are watching the fires and spinning knives, I'll be checking this thread to see if you skewered "Trouble" or "Paddle Horn"!!!

Prime-Time is upon us... Get it done El Capitan!!!

Comment

Doe and yearling east at 20,still looking back at other setup waiting for the blue corn to sprout.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
                          I'm leaving in 15 minutes for dinner with Maw-In-Law at Osaka's Hibachi & Sushi... While they are watching the fires and spinning knives, I'll be checking this thread to see if you skewered "Trouble" or "Paddle Horn"!!!

Prime-Time is upon us... Get it done El Capitan!!!
                          Give out love to maw-in-law! I've thought about John (and several others) a lot this week.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                            He's stretching his legs right about now, fixing to head to a certain death!
                            A certainly hope so!

Comment

The dove and green jays have found the corn!
                              Best critters to have near your setup on a late afternoon in South Texas! Calming critters before TROUBLE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                Give out love to maw-in-law! I've thought about John (and several others) a lot this week.
                                You got it... She started Chemo last week and has been a little bottled up since Monday, so she is going stir-crazy being cooped up. There is a 7 year old, a 4 year old, and a 2 year old that are about to wear Nana out!!!

Good Luck Amigo!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X