Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here!

Comment

Very quiet. Not even a rabbit. Hopefully they will move later.

Comment

Tuned in

Comment

Matt and John Mark have all of the action. Matt has a young 11 & 9 sparring in front of him. John Mrk has had deer in and out all morning.

John Mark is testing the range of his new Ozonics. Apparently it is not effective at the distance from camp to 23.

Comment

Stopping by to check in. Good luck!

Comment

Pretty good action here. A really nice young 11 point with great 2,3,and 4's showed up with a buck, Mark, Sarah and GJ filmed the last couple weekends. He is impressive, but needs a year or two to grow. Just a 9 and the 11 here now.

Comment

Just checkin in on y'all this morning. Good luck!

Comment

That 11 is an awesome buck if he's the one I saw there. Can't wait to see what 3 or so years does for him.

Comment

We had three gobblers start to come in. They did not like something, and turned around and left before they ever got to our hand corn. Time is winding down. Looks like it is not going to happen this trip.

Comment

Y'all have a safe trip home and thanks for keeping us updated.

Martin hunted yesterday evening but didn't get a shot op at a deer. He did have some hogs that came in at dark, but wasn't able to get one. Season is officially closed there. I can't wait to see if we can locate Trouble, Paddle Horn and a couple of others again next season with another year's growth.
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Thanks for bringing the good stuff.

While rides home on ice are special, it really never was about the kill.

Comment

This was a fun thread to follow from start to finish.

Safe travels home.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                            That 11 is an awesome buck if he's the one I saw there. Can't wait to see what 3 or so years does for him.
                            He is very impressive and will be a brute in the future. Looking forward to watch him grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              We spent the afternoon shooting various pistols and "assault" weapons, ranging from our new TBH edition STI .40 Guardians, a Glock, Kimber and Taurus .45, a Taurus 9mm, 375 Sig,, LCP, a couple of ARs and a hundred or so rounds through my new 10/22 (thanks BowVista for the assist!) and GJ's similar model. Lots of expensive ammo was sent down range as everybody tested the various weapons.
                              Glad I could help. Enjoyed meeting Martin!

Comment

Great thread all the way through, thanks to all the hunters for keeping us on the edge of our seat.

Comment

Working...
                                X