No announcement yet.

Team Middleton Rolling South!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Boss! The best bucks come from the last hunt of the season. I have seen it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Over the course of the night I took three Pepcid Completes and three Tums Ultras, with very little relief. I blame my SIL's bread pudding that I doubled up on for dessert!
      Your really not gonna like life at 59 my friend. I take a little helper every morning and do fine even with chili and the hard stuff until I decide I need that little bowl of bread pudding or a couple cookies just before bedtime. (WRONG!!!!!)

Is it daylight yet, are the any deer there, how about hogs or javi's, are the birds chirpping, is the wind blowing, can you hear any doves cooing?

Comment

Only one way to find out for sure about the doe/antlerless buck. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post

Is it daylight yet, are the any deer there, how about hogs or javi's, are the birds chirpping, is the wind blowing, can you hear any doves cooing?
          No furry critters of any kind yet. A couple of birds are chirping nearby...one really loudly! A cardinal is having corn breakfast under the cactus. I heard a flight of ducks land on the nearby "Oasis " tank. A couple more just buzzed overhead. I think they came from the frozen escarpment.
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by 14ncs View Post
            Only one way to find out for sure about the doe/antlerless buck. Good luck
            Good morning, Paul! I'm curious enough to find out!
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Good luck this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Good morning, Paul! I'm curious enough to find out!
                Now your talking!!! Headed to the office, will check on you when I get situated in the big chair.

Comment

The small yearling deer is here. Starting to lightly drizzle.
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

[ATTACH]439473[/ATTACH]
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

2013 rules.

Johnny Football and Michael Bowhunter offering up the best of two worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by KHo View Post
                        All caught up...keep at 'em Michael. Did you get a new Hunt Comfort? If so, thoughts?
                        Yes, Hunt Comfort Scout (smaller and cut more similarly to the seat.). I'm impressed. It's comfortable and quiet. No noise when I shift positions, and it doesn't "breath" when I stand or sit like foam cushions can do. Still hard to think of spending $50 on a cushion, but it's cheaper than replacing the stand!
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

That stewchili looked good. Good luck this morning.

Comment

Mature looking buck circling to the south from east of me. I didn't get a good look Ashe eased through the brush.
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Good deal. Did you bring the seat cushion? Got pictures of this high dollar thingy?

Comment

Hope he comes in

Comment

Working...
                                X