Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The useless, but interesting facts thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow geese have been known to fly around 10k feet and their heart beats once every 3 seconds at that altitude.

Comment

Divers must get into the water backwards...otherwise they`ll fell into the boat lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxisman View Post
        I'm an Aggie and that made me chuckle. Did you also know we don't serve cold drinks here any more??? Yea, the guy with the recipe for ice graduated
        Now that's funny!

Comment

This may not be useless due to the forum were in, but:
          1 foot per second=0.681 miles per hour

Comment

Fact: This thread is winning!

Comment

If your pet eats mouse/rat bait....force it to ingest hydogen peroxide and it will foam up causing them to throw up all the bait!! Learned this the hard way!! And it's actually what the local Vet said to do to save my neighbors labrador retriever, who had eaten a whole box of the stuff!! Still living BTW!!!

Comment

Fact. Read the intire thread. Do I get a honorary TBH degree or something?

Comment

I you brand a cow or horse when the moon is getting bigger the brand will grow with the animal. If you brand when the moon is getting smaller it will stay the same size as your irons

Comment

The firing order for a small block chevy is 1, 8, 4, 3, 6, 5, 7, 2

Comment

Originally posted by bryan sandlin View Post
                      five counties in texas that have only one city.
                      I know one of them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texar View Post
                        If your pet eats mouse/rat bait....force it to ingest hydogen peroxide and it will foam up causing them to throw up all the bait!! Learned this the hard way!! And it's actually what the local Vet said to do to save my neighbors labrador retriever, who had eaten a whole box of the stuff!! Still living BTW!!!
                        I actually think this should be filed under useful fact. Good to know.

Comment

Fun Fact: This thread just cost me a half hour... well my it cost my boss not me

Comment

The Amazon is the world’s largest river, 3,890 miles (6,259 km) long.

Comment

BR-549 is no longer a good working number.....

Comment

Green poop is not necessarily a sign something is wrong with you...

Comment

Working...
                                X