Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Church or a bar, where else to look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At a rodeo. 35 years this year

Comment

You gotta look for them in their natrual Habitat

Comment

I met my wife when her 122S Volvo slid off a road in the snow and gut stuck in a ditch. I've been "Bill to the rescue" for over 35 years since.

I did learn how to drive a clutch in that Volvo later.

Comment

Originally posted by Phi Phi Hunter View Post
          Broke my cardinal rule...don't date anyone in your customer's office! She was a nurse for one of the docs I used to call on.

It took a while for me to ask her out, but when we went on our first date (dog walking) the second one was set for the next day and it was history after that!
          dog walking is considered a date?

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
            dog walking is considered a date?
            Gotta know if she's a dog person

Comment

On 20

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                On 20
                Wrong thread

Comment

Quit trying! It'll come to you..

Comment

Stop looking, I know everyone has said it but it is true! Life has a funny/odd way of working itself out. Just when you think life couldn't possible go on or your at your lowest low you will find what you never expected!

Comment

I'm not low and I'm not looking... But friends are busy or don't have anyone they'd be happy matching me up with and family tends to forget I don't exist unless needed. That leaves y'all

Orrrr... Kinda leaves root hog or except hermitage.

Comment

At least 6 people have mentioned Match.com

So let me be the 7th. Been married 7 years this October 24th. 3rd & last marriage for me.

1st one was to my high school sweetheart but she turned out to not be so sweet.

2nd one was from the same company I worked and boy was that a mistake!

Get on Match.com, list what you like in honest (BLUNT) terms, and then see who likes the same thing you like. My sweetie was raised on a ranch like me, loves to hunt, is a CHRISTIAN, and isn't a PSYCHO!!!! Wish I had met her 35 years ago.

After all, WHAT CAN YOU LOSE? The good thing about being at rock bottom is the ONLY WAY OUT IS UP!!! hahaha

Good Luck Russ.

Comment

Met my wife at work actually. Told her the first night we worked together I was gonna marry her. Of course she blew me off but she came around. Been married 10 now, and going strong. God has a plan for you. Remember, man plans and god laughs. His "time" is different than yours, so just lift it up to him and it will happen naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            I picked mine up in High school!

On second thought...that might not be such a good suggestion for everybody!

Mine picked me up at high school...she was old enough to drive and I wasn't. Then she got her own pad.

I want a time machine...

Think you are right though...the days of high school sweet hearts are mostly gone.

Comment

Maybe not for some but for me it's about 13 years to late

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                                Nurses! Heck, find a good looking Dr.!
                                The problem with dating doctors is; they are absolutely dedicated to there patients well fare and yours is usually lower on thier list.

Just my .02.

Comment

Working...
                                X