Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Church or a bar, where else to look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scribner Lite View Post
    Jason stays in the dog house. We call it the Dungeon in our barn. But, seriously he does stay there
    I remember his build out thread, at least you will have a nice tack room if he ever leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Spener54 View Post
      Red Lobster. Im somewhat kidding of course. My wife and I knew each other in high school but didnt run in the same circles. Then I came home on leave after my first tour in Iraq and she was my waitress at Red Lobster. 10 years and 2 kids later it was the best lunch I ever had. Looking back now as I write this, it also turned out to be the most expensive.
      Now that's hilarious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
        The washateria cause she gotta wash her drawers..
        lmao!
        You're showing your age old dog.... All the ladies these days wear strings not drawers!

Comment

Originally posted by GTRH8R View Post
          Met mine in my first class in college. I used to make every dumb excuse possible to call her with help with my homework. I cannot believe she didn't pass me off for the biggest idiot on the planet. It's been 17 years thus far.

I went to a new archery range the other night and there were lots of attractive ladies there...how easy would it be to start a conversation there?
          I'm married but love to shoot, where is this range thou speakest of?

Comment

Lol ya'll are very entertaining!

Comment

Get a part time job a ladys shoe store.... Girls always love a guy in a suit rubbing their feet....and you can give them a business card to call you (for shoes....)

Comment

Not at work!

circle of friends. They have friends and co-workers.

Comment

Found mine in a college class

Comment

At work--I had given up, quit looking and decided I was just destined to live single. God, however, had other plans Prior to that my rule was to never date anyone from the work place. This one, I just couldn't stay away from!

Comment

I met my husband at a dancehall - however it was through a mutual friend. We stayed friends for a long time (longer than he wanted to put up with the 'friend card') but he was patient and i finally figured out that i was an idiot for not dating him. been together for about 8 years married a little over 1.

I agree with the others - stay away from the workplace if at all possible - but go to festivals and things happening in your area,outdoor concerts, the grocery store are all good places to mingle. I think the best is through mutual friends and/or family. Your buddies girls/wives have friends and co-workers that could be possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoCandace View Post
                        I met my husband at a dancehall - however it was through a mutual friend. We stayed friends for a long time (longer than he wanted to put up with the 'friend card') but he was patient and i finally figured out that i was an idiot for not dating him. been together for about 8 years married a little over 1.

I agree with the others - stay away from the workplace if at all possible - but go to festivals and things happening in your area,outdoor concerts, the grocery store are all good places to mingle. I think the best is through mutual friends and/or family. Your buddies girls/wives have friends and co-workers that could be possibilities.
                        Fishing off the company pier does not work. I know I've seen me do it

Comment

Spot and stalk?
                          Last edited by Ic3manHntr; 10-18-2012, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                            What better place to meet you future girlfriend maybe bride than on a hunting site! Sorry, the hunting site
                            They said I was homely, they never said stupid

Originally posted by Ic3manHntr View Post
                            Spot and stalk?
                            That only works if your camo (looks) is the new trend.

My looks are more inline with "when the zombie apocalypse happens and I'm the last living male on earth, I'm going to look pretty dam good"
                            Last edited by Russ81; 10-18-2012, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                              I'm not in no hurry to settle down but I know every journey in life takes a first step and I see no reason in being late. Reasoning for the title is I have had relationships come out of both places and all have crashed so spectacularly that friends claim I should write a book about it since some of them are to good not to be in print.

So in asking the green screen where did you meet Miss Right if it was somewhere other then the two mentioned?
                              if you really want to find one, stop looking.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter45 View Post
                                if you really want to find one, stop looking.
                                x1000000000000000

Comment

Working...
                                X