• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck tomorrow.

Rwc

Comment

Sounds like a good evening. Go get'em tomorrow

Comment

Caught back up. Sounds like an eventful evening hunt. Glad y'all got your tags. Good luck tomorrow, boys.....

Comment

Good luck tomorrow!

Comment

Best of Luck tomorrow

Comment

Thanks for taking us along. Looking forward to tomorrows updates.

Comment

Checking in for updates.

Comment

good luck!

Comment

good luck...

Comment

happy belated birthday

Comment

Great hunt thus far! Can't believe I missed the hunt last year, but tuned in for this one! Hopefully the big 10 will make an appearance during shooting light!

Comment

Good luck this afternoon still checking in often.

Comment

yep, I would like to see your montana whitetail monster

Comment

need a update

Comment

update 1:22 Here:

We just got back from the property. We hung a new set that should be good tonight. We had decided last night to try and move further back into bedding/staging areas between the alfalfa fields and the river because the mature bucks seems to be holding up and not entering the fields till after dark. The landowner told us last night about a spot in the back where there's and old cedar post the deer have rubbed almost all the way thru with 5-6 major trails converging. Well we found this spot and he was not lying! Its a little mini field with tons of trails and fresh buck sign. The best tree for the stand just happened to be the biggest cottonwood i have ever seen. We got it hung though. The landowner also said this is exact spot he saw the Palmated 8 3 days ago. My dad is gonna hunt this new stand and he will keep me updated thru text on whats happening.

My plan for tonight is to hunt the same stand as last night. Maybe the big 10 will show up or the wide 8 will make a deathly mistake and come to close. I will have the big camera with me so i would get some nice shots.

Leaving here at 2 and should be on stand by 3;30-4

Stay Tuned!

Comment

Working...
                                X