No announcement yet.

Montana Whitetail. LIVE HUNT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure wish he would have got one, but good news is I can go to bed lol. congrats on your buck and have a safe trip home

Comment

best live hunt i have seen since i been on here

Comment

Shoot!!! No pun intended.

I sure do appreciate you taking us along on the hunt. In my book, y'all were both successful. Like you, I am still lucky enough to share time in the woods with my dad which I am very grateful for. It doesn't get any better than sharing time with the old man in God's country. Job well done my friend. Congrats to you on a brute of a Montana whitetail buck!

Here is to you and your dad plus 2 years of success along the river banks in Montana.

Comment

Bittersweet ending to a great hunt. Thanks for sharing it with us and yall travel safe coming home.

Comment

Congrats and better luck next time. Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Comment

Congrats to you both. Wish it would have happened for your dad. Go with him every chance you get. Trust me on that.

Great live hunt to follow. I am glad to have had a seat.. Thanks for that

Comment

That was a great live hunt!!!! Thanks for taking us along

Comment

Great thread, thanks for taking us along. This thread really got me in the mood for some deer hunting!!

Comment

Nobody can say you and your dad didn't give it the best shot you could. This was great thread with extreme ups and downs. It depicts exactly how hunting is and why we all enjoy doing it. I congratulate you on your buck. As well as your dad for getting so close to a big, mature Montana whitetail. I also commend your guide for working so hard to get your dad in position to take a buck. It's experiences like this that make this sport fun, redemption next year will be SWEET! Can't wait.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the palm 8 but an amazing hunt and enjoyed following along. Congrats again!!!

Comment

Thanks for letting us ride along with you!!

Comment

what a cool thread..... thats why we all hunt---

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
                            what a cool thread..... thats why we all hunt---
                            ^^^^^^^^^^^ here here. Well said.

Comment

Working...
                            X