No announcement yet.

Indian artifact excavation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still following too, just as others have said, I can't really add anything of value to the thread so I just read along and try to imagine what it must have been like back then.

Comment

Keep em coming. I've been following along daily. This afternoon I had the itch to start digging again after looking at your post. I've been seeing chips and flakes where pigs have rooted around my feeder. I couldnt stand it and had to do a test dig today. Spent about 30 minutes sifting wet dirt and came up with a stem from something and what I would guess to be a Scallorn. It had some tip and base damage so not 100% sure. Probably won't dig here much for now being it's less than 50 yards from my feeder. Thanks for the motivation. I sure like them pointed rocks.

Comment

I keep up daily and love it

Comment

There are a lot of us lurkers living your adventure with you, just enjoying and learning more than I ever could have imagined about points/arrowheads.

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
            If you are looking to divorce us well it ain't happening... Just because I don't jaw jack on your thread doesn't mean I don't go on the daily treasure hunt with ya. Now get your butt back ta diggin. Just kidding ya know.
            OK,Ok Ill go dig some more tomorrow morning. You convinced me RubyDog! LOL.

Seriously guys, i had no idea that many folks were even reading this thread.

Comment

close to 50,000 views. i'd say a couple of people are watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach View Post
                close to 50,000 views. i'd say a couple of people are watching it.
                Dang...You are right!

Comment

The wife and I went through the entire thread today. SHe had me skipping bast arrowhead pics looking for pottery, bowls, beads, whatever. =)

Comment

Interest?

Don't even think that interest has been lost on your adventures!! Every morning between 5 an 5:30 a.m. New Mexico time, I check your activities. I, like so many others, just envy what you are doing, but lack the knowledge to submit any intellegent comment. And I have a Navajo Indian family and have lived on the Naajo Nation for more than 30 years and never found anything as awesome as you have. Keep after it, You do have a massive following. C'Ya
                    Last edited by Billybird; 08-20-2012, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Stevie guys don't post about things they know little about for fear of saying something dumb. Its like asking for directions. Lol The masses are following so keep the pics coming.
                      I found a scrapper knife the other day that is pretty cool. Small camp at my deer lease I explore every chance I can.
                      Attached Files

Comment

As you say Thin as a tater chip lol

Comment

man thats pretty nice for a scraper! Might just call that one a "blade"! Gotta go dig now..later

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            Dang...You are right!
                            keep up the great work - your work is awesome! you'd be surprised how many of us are in the bushes following quietly!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              I would love to shake your hand. Glad you enjoy my thread. it seems that you and copperhead are about the only members that follow closely now. I guess folks are loosing interest since the deer have antlers again.
                              No Sir, here watching in anticipation every morning when I get to my office, to get yesterday's update. This is awesome keep it going.

I'm also inspired to come catch some big Gar. That looks like fun.

Comment

In for the long haul! Keep the pics comin!

Comment

Working...
                                X