hey steve what time period does that come from? it’s very cool

Comment

Wow! That is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
        hey steve what time period does that come from? it’s very cool
        Caddo age ceremonial blade

Comment

Great thread! Lots and lots of good finds in here, and plenty of good knowledge. Here’s a few from Williamson County.
          Attached Files

Comment

Killers

Comment

Utterly fascinating.

Unbelievable craftsmanship.

Thanks for posting these.

Comment

You guys who find hundreds or thousands of points, do ya'll sale them or just keep them for your own collection? Like whitetail shed horns, I'd rather find them myself but there are some points that I wont ever find down here in south Texas. I would love to have a drill, a large spear, and/or something with beautiful color in it.

Thanks for updating this thread, I'll be spending time in Duval and Dimmit county looking for points over the next week or so. We find a few here and there, I cant imagine finding dozens every day. I found this one last week, blurry picture
                Attached Files

Comment

Wow, that is very impressive, we have found a few on our lease in Mexico but nothing even close to those.

Comment

Wow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome again.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Killers
                        Of course I am cherry picking those lol. Those 3 are far and away the best that have come out of this camp this year. My dad has been digging on the camp since 1980. It is an unbelievable occupational camp. I've only recently begun to get addicted like he is.

Comment

Those points are super nice!

Comment

how about sharing a little knowledge to us arrowhead dummy's, what indians n time period used Gary,andos or any of the other names y'all have called those cool arrowheads.

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                              how about sharing a little knowledge to us arrowhead dummy's, what indians n time period used Gary,andos or any of the other names y'all have called those cool arrowheads.
                              Ango is short for angostura. That is a culture that was here 9000 to 10500years ago give or take a thousand.

The Gary culture is roughly 3000 years old. So the angos were there6 or 7 thousand years before the Gary cache. Those points have nothing to do with the tribes that were here when Columbus showed up.

Comment

Which ones are the holy grails.....Clovis points?

Comment

Working...
                                X