No announcement yet.

Indian artifact excavation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went out the other day for an hour and found a few. I might have to bust out the sifter and get serious.

Comment

[QUOTE=wal1809;12056557]Went out the other day for an hour and found a few. I might have to bust out the

That's really cool! You finding those just searching on the surface or are you digging?

Comment

[quote=rosco11;12064674]
        Originally posted by wal1809 View Post
        Went out the other day for an hour and found a few. I might have to bust out the

That's really cool! You finding those just searching on the surface or are you digging?
        These were all surface finds. I have not been able to get back to digging for a while. I am running a dig down south in Freer come Feb 24 25 26. I am itching to get in that ground down there. The 2 hour surface hunt assessment we did revealed awesome results.

Comment

GarGuy, when are you going to get back to digging? I’m going through artifact withdrawal!

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
            GarGuy, when are you going to get back to digging? I’m going through artifact withdrawal!
            If it dries up a little, within the next two weeks. Should be a blast with some TBHers to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              If it dries up a little, within the next two weeks. Should be a blast with some TBHers to boot.
              I'm getting ready to start back to digging my area as well. After finding that pet wood point last year I can hardly wait to see what else comes up.

Comment

This is a fun thread. ill start back posting on it.
                Looking forward to seeing what you find this spring. Is your dad still involved with looking? We are never too old to enjoy some good old fashioned father-son activity. Especially when it is something like what you're doing.

Can't wait to see some more eye candy. Thanks for updating.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                  Looking forward to seeing what you find this spring. Is your dad still involved with looking? We are never too old to enjoy some good old fashioned father-son activity. Especially when it is something like what you're doing.

Can't wait to see some more eye candy. Thanks for updating.
                  Thanks. Dad is not doing well. I sure hope we get to dig together again. Prayers would be appreciated.

Comment

Thanks. Dad is not doing well. I sure hope we get to dig together again. Prayers would be appreciated.
                    Prayers sent, Steve.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You got them my friend..

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your Dad!

Comment

Prayers Sent!

Comment

Prayers sent for your dad

Comment

Tell Mr Gar hello for me and that he has prayers from S MS.
                                You going to Temple in June??

Comment

Working...
                                X