• Show
Clear All

Very cool.

Comment

Man there is some cool stuff in this!

Comment

Awesome yet again!

Comment

That grooved stone blew me away, along with the other tools and game pieces. Thanks again GarGuy. You don't get to see this kind of quality stuff very often, if ever.

It's one thing to pick up an arrowhead and wonder. It's a whole 'nother thing to see what y'all are digging up. Your finds offer glimpses into what was a pretty hard scrabble life here in Texas back a long time ago. Very interesting. What made this site so special to the native peoples so long ago??

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
            That grooved stone blew me away, along with the other tools and game pieces. Thanks again GarGuy. You don't get to see this kind of quality stuff very often, if ever.

It's one thing to pick up an arrowhead and wonder. It's a whole 'nother thing to see what y'all are digging up. Your finds offer glimpses into what was a pretty hard scrabble life here in Texas back a long time ago. Very interesting. What made this site so special to the native peoples so long ago??
            The constant flow of clean spring water. 13,000 years of near constant civilization.

Comment

I am planning to help Johnny with his site over the next few days. We will probably start a new thread.

Comment

2406 posts.
                Took the better part of a week to read.
                Thanks to ALL involved in this enlighening adventure!!!!
                Enjoyed it to the max.
                God Bless.......

Comment

Originally posted by Cisco Jack View Post
                  2406 posts.
                  Took the better part of a week to read.
                  Thanks to ALL involved in this enlighening adventure!!!!
                  Enjoyed it to the max.
                  God Bless.......
                  Its fun for me to read back through. The learning curve is obvious. I thought I had it all figured out when I started.

Comment

Steve how far apart is your camp and Johnny's camp? I don't recall you finding much Palmwood and Johnny seems to find it by the handfuls.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                      Steve how far apart is your camp and Johnny's camp? I don't recall you finding much Palmwood and Johnny seems to find it by the handfuls.
                      100 miles. Very little in my camp. Some beautiful stuff in johnnys. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        100 miles. Very little in my camp. Some beautiful stuff in johnnys. I like it.

Can't wait for the finale.....

Comment

I have been digging over at Johnnys camp and he has been posting live threads. I figured I better post the pics here as well.
                          Attached Files

Comment

more
                            Attached Files

Comment

mote
                              Attached Files

Comment

mo
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...