X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crittergitter View Post
    HEY JACK at least SI's stories are 90% true...... HEY
    I thought his name was Jason?

I will say, after watching the YouTube videos, I might have to tune in next time their show chines on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      Nah, he ain't gonna leave the family.

Here is a new player for next season.

that's Aaaanold

Comment

Everyone needs to see duck dynasty for what it is. A very, very funny show! One of the best I've seen in a while. I would hope that people knew it was scripted and not just off the hip. But who cares. It is thirty minutes of pure comedy. I am just sad the season is over and we have to wait six months for it to start up again. Oh well, at least I have every episode on dvr so I can see them when I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          There is no meeting to attend or helicopter to ride in without Willie...
          Yeah, after all, I'm sure it benefited them BOTH to ride across West Monroe in a rented helicopter to attend a staged meeting in an office at Glenwood Hospital with "Hank" - who just happens to be the president of a plastics company there in town.

I like the show, but the best role Willie plays, is making it really fake.
          Last edited by BowVista; 05-24-2012, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
            Yeah, after all, I'm sure it benefited them BOTH to ride across West Monroe in a rented helicopter to attend a staged meeting in an office at Glenwood Hospital with "Hank" - who just happens to be the president of a plastics company there in town.

I like the show, but the best role Willie plays, is making it really fake.
            The majority of the show is fake Will!

The helicopter may be rented but they don't sell all that stuff to fake customers in the real world and that's what we are talking about here.....The real meeting may not be what you see on the show but the man gets it done in whatever meeting room he is in evidently.

Of course I don't watch a show to tear it apart and high five myself for figuring out something is fake.....nor run to the bathroom mirror, snap my fingers and give the double point while winking and saying "you're the man!" either.........I watch the show for what it is....and that is pure comedy gold..
            Last edited by Smart; 05-24-2012, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              The whole show is fake Will!

The helicopter may be rented but they don't sell all that stuff to fake customers in the real world and that's what we are talking about here.....The real meeting may not be what you see on the show but the man gets it done in whatever meeting room he is in evidently.

Of course I don't watch a show to tear it apart and high five myself for figuring our something is fake.....nor run to the bathroom mirror, snap my fingers and give the double point while winking and saying "you're the man!" either.........I watch the show for what it is....and that is pure comedy gold..
              You're so easy to get riled up....

Comment

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
                You're so easy to get riled up....

You haven't seen riled Willie..

BTW....film you next bathroom mirror, finger snap and thumbs up for TBH next Wednesday...we want to see the coolness

Comment

I love the show and all of the DVDs have them all and every call made by them. We Have to member Phil changed duck hunting for everyone he said he could do it better and he did. They where rich way before the duckcomander/duck dynasty shows. And Willie is the man with the business degree, that's what he wanted to do and for that we have great shows/DVDs to watch and a better supply of there product for us to get our hands on. All in all a great family and a great show. Phil is the man

Comment

And yes it's just for comedy(A dang good one)

Comment

Working...
                    X