No announcement yet.

Breakfast Burrito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely home made chorizo, egg, and beef fajita meat.

Comment

Sevis Wichita falls Tx

Comment

Las Milpas in Orange Grove...one of the best I have had in a long time.

Comment

The taco stand inside the gas station located at fm812 and 183 in Austin makes great burritos. Try the fajita and ask her to dig to the bottom. Wonderful. I'm on the way to get a chorizo, egg and cheese kolache. Heaven.

Comment

"Juan in a Million" in Austin off Cesar Chavez (I think)

Comment

If your in the Bracketteville area, you have to try The Crazy Chicken

Comment

tacos a go go.. houston

Comment

The burito hut in Brady. Pretty darn good

Comment

I love them too. Watching for good places.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                      The best ones I ever had was at Max's in Colorado City, Colorado . Sorry not in Texas. The green chille breakfast burritos are Awesome !
                      This^ hands down the best breakfast burritos. Gotta have the green chilie

Comment

Mariachis de Jalisco in Taylor. Big homemade flour tortillas filled as full as they can get them. My favorite is potato egg and cheese. I'm usually a two taco dude, but not here. One is all it takes to fill me up. The owner/cook Juan always has a smile and a handshake for me when I come in. Great place.

Comment

Shouldn't have opened this. I'm starving for a breakfast burrito now....

Comment

My kitchen...

Comment

Also in Belton, the "fat Ernie"..... That burrito will put you in a food coma! It's big enough for breakfast and lunch!

Comment

My vote goes to Bob's Taco Station in Rosenberg. Their homemade flour tortillas are exceptional. Made with lard. Yum.

Comment

Working...
                                X