No announcement yet.

Breakfast Burrito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best ones I ever had was at Max's in Colorado City, Colorado . Sorry not in Texas. The green chille breakfast burritos are Awesome !

Comment

Lindo Mexico in Tyler. It's just a homemade tortilla with chorizo and egg and cover it was their sauce. Also chase it down with a horchata.

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
        El Charrito, Georgetown Texas. Best I've ever had bar none. The Barbacoa taco with some fresh pico de gallo is killer there.
        I concur! My son goes to Southwestern University and I have made El Charrito my "must stop" destination.

Comment

Originally posted by KeeganNotSansaba View Post
          Sue's Corner Store!!! She gets my vote! I was going to say this as my first pick on this thread. Sue also makes the best homemade buns too!

Love me some Sue's!
          X2 for SUE'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
            right on...
            Me and ol Ced used to tear them up too! But I still like Jaliscos Better...

Comment

Lolitas in Waco. Get the Elephante.

Comment

Originally posted by KWEarp View Post
                One of the best places I have been to has to be Salgado's in Belton. It is a little orange mexican restaurant and they have a whole breakfast burrito side on the menu. When I was in college we used to hit it up everyday because it was amazing and CHEAP! I want to say it was like $3.75 for the #1, which included bacon, sausage, potato, egg and cheese. I would always add beans too. Their chicken fajita breakfast burrito came in a close second. Did I mention these things were huge! One was all you could handle.
                Me and ol Ced used to tear them up too! But I still like Jaliscos Better...
                Last edited by dswaim; 04-13-2012, 08:42 AM. Reason: Quoted the wrong person... Sorry

Comment

A burrito is sealed up on the ends a taco is open

Comment

We make firehouse breakfast tacos.. Bacon , sausage, finely chopped smoked sausage, eggs, fried potatoes, homemade salsa or pico, cheese, and maybe a little jalapeno.. Cardiac breakfast for sho

Comment

If it hasn't been mentioned yet, Rolando's super taco in San Antonio! The breakfast tacos are MASSIVE. Very tasty, but you better be hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by Target-panic View Post
                        Not to steal the thread, but what makes a great breakfast burrito?

I like to keep it pretty simple: egg, bacon, refried beans, potatoe, did I mention bacon and a sauce that does not over power all the other flavors.
                        + a little chorizo & cheese.

Comment

I love Rudy's spicey chop egg and cheese smothered in Rudy's spicey sauce.

Comment

Erics taco truck, in San Antonio bout 2 minutes from midnight rodeo&he is NEVER closed lol

Comment

La Especial in Denver City,Tx. Combo burrito with red and green sauce cooked into it.

Comment

Good breakfast taco joint near the Capitol in Austin.

edit

Comment

Working...
                                X