Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell them you work for wells Fargo.

Comment

I have 2 iPhones on the family plan with AT&T. Unlimited everything and we pay $160. I also have another line on that plan that us just a phone, no text or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Apullin17 View Post
        I have 2 iPhones on the family plan with AT&T. Unlimited everything and we pay $160. I also have another line on that plan that us just a phone, no text or anything.
        did you have to do anything special to get that? any discounts or whatever? and that is actually what you pay? or just the plan cost. (then taxes etc?)

Comment

Our employers provide cells for my husband and I, so $0 cost for us.
          When we retire, we will each get one of those plain old phones that allow you 30 minutes a month or something. To use for emergencies and or the brief calls we make.
          If we decide to lose our landline, we might consider something fancier, but doubtful even at that.

Comment

Metro PCS. 4 phones with insurance(only 1 smart phone). $155 per month. Unlimited talk, text, data and what ever there is.

Decent enough coverage and no throttling of data streaming ever as far as I can tell.

Comment

wish I could just go back to cheap ole phones. but my work requires me to have email on my phone, and I am on the phone all day helping people remotly...

So I use tons of day time minutes, and must have email. They pay part of my bill, but not all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Archer View Post
                did you have to do anything special to get that? any discounts or whatever? and that is actually what you pay? or just the plan cost. (then taxes etc?)
                We didn't do anything special. Just the normal 2 year plan. With taxes and everything its $166.

Comment

You cannot get unlimited plans anymore from att that might be part of the factor. They will run a check to see if you get a discount but most will give it for something. Maybe retired vet?

Comment

I just cant get over how much it costs to live in todays world!!!

Comment

Got Verizon droid phone unlimited txt and data and 450 mins and insurance for round $90/mo. But it's just the one phone.

Comment

wish I could just go back to cheap ole phones. but my work requires me to have email on my phone, and I am on the phone all day helping people remotly...

So I use tons of day time minutes, and must have email. They pay part of my bill, but not all of it
                        If my work was requiring me to have this type of phone for the purposes you stated, they'd be paying the whole bill and not just a portion. That's not right.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
                          If my work was requiring me to have this type of phone for the purposes you stated, they'd be paying the whole bill and not just a portion. That's not right.
                          I know. there are allot of things that arent right...

its tough to find a job these days... Believe me cutting things where and when I can has a reason behind it...

Comment

We have (3) iPhones with 1100 minutes shared, unlimited text, (2) unlimited and (1) 2GB data and insurance on one of them and our bill is right at $200 per month.

Comment

I just cant get over how much it costs to live in todays world!!!
                              I hear ya brother!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                                Tell them you work for wells Fargo.
                                I wonder if this will work?

Comment

Working...
                                X