No announcement yet.

That little ol band from TEXAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old thread, but have to comment since it's one of my all time favorite bands. Seen them twice, once in the early 80's at the Texas Jam in Houston, once in AK in the mid 90's.

I wanna go to that home on the range where she wore a pearl necklace wearing cheap sunglasses and was crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man that was just lookin' for some Tush, yeah, in his sleeping bag with the velcro fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Z7EXTREMIST View Post
      A How, How, How, How! Uh-huh, a how how! Definitely a fan!
      Well, I hear it's fine...if you got the time...and the ten to get yourself in!

Comment

Dallas, Texas.........Hollywood.......
        Attached Files

Comment

Rough Boy...…
          top notch guitar.....

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
            Rough Boy...…

top notch guitar.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Black Ice; 03-28-2019, 12:05 AM.

Comment

grew up listening to them. Im a fan.

Comment

heck yeah going to see them at the woodlands in a month or so Have mercy!

Comment

I locked on to them in '73. Have seen them in concert 7-8 times. Still one of my very favorites. Looking forward to seeing them again!

Comment

I like some of the old stuff. It's quality rock music. Classics. They lost me after Eliminator. Way too cheesy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am aging myself here, but ZZ Top played at my high school junior/senior prom in 1971 before they became famous. Frankly, I wasn't too impressed with them at that time.

Comment

Blue jean blues, the worst kind...

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b76kjd5nvMg"]ZZ TOP - Blue Jean Blues - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

i'm a big fan.

Comment

I am 56. When I was about 10 I painted a huge ZZ Top logo on my dresser top. My dad did not approve, but was highly impressed with my artwork. Thinking back on it, that was pretty funny.

I love ZZ Top. I don't do concerts, but they are awesome. Frank Beard lives near Pecan Grove in Richmond. Lived there for 30 years. Used to see him around.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Rio Grande Mud. The next generation.
                              Last edited by Stoof; 03-28-2019, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Should be a great concert tonight with ZZ Top, Bad Company and Cheap Trick, anyone else going?

Comment

Working...
                                X