That little ol band from TEXAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
    One of the craziest nights ever experienced by the Dog brothers in Dallas.

[ATTACH]310978[/ATTACH]

I'd share more but I'm not sure the statute of limitations has expired.
    Was This The One With The Steve Miller Band And Santanna also Played , At Fair park In Dallas. If it was, I was there !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
      Have Mercy is right those stories cant be told properly even if you tried. Just let it lay
      Most stories of ANY concert back in the day at the Cotton Bowl can't be told here. Remember the Texas Jams?

Comment

ZZ TOP all day long.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHoRjAANHoc"]ZZ Top - Brown Sugar (1997) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I have to say....them and the Eagles are my two all time favorite bands. Remember seeing them in concert back in the 70's, many times over the years. ZZ Top defines what Rock & Roll is all about.

Master of Sparks "Haow how how how"

Comment

Loves me some Top!

Comment

I reset my wake up alarm to "It's Only Love" on Monday and had to change it that night. I can't get it outa my head!!! I'm singing it all day long and drumming the table right now

Comment

Started listening to them in the '80's when they came out with Eliminator. Then I found a vinyl LP "Fandango" in some storage my older brother had. I wore that record out. Still have it. A very cool band with a cool sound.

Comment

me too

Comment

Billy Gibbons had a band before Top, they were / are The Moving Sidewalks, then the Vietnam war split the group up, there could have been a different group of guys in ZZ Top, but for the war. They recently did a reunion concert in New York

Comment

Yep I'm a fan! Saw them last year with Kenny Wayne Shepard in Sugarland

Comment

I am. Seen them several times...

Comment

I like the old school..ZZ................Couple of my faves....'Sheik'...and of course 'Just got paid'.........
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Keg View Post
                              I like the old school..ZZ................Couple of my faves....'Sheik'...and of course 'Just got paid'.........
                              Maybe the greatest inside album art / photo of all time!

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vppbdf-qtGU"]ZZ Top - La Grange - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X