No announcement yet.

Knat Explosion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out in RockSprings right now and the gnats are absolutely horrible!

Comment

Thay's all baddd here on the Prairie too!! Them dang skeeters are off the charts! I went down to the back of my property to change the accounts on my cameras... After getting 2 done, I said to heck with this!! I'll wait til' a good wind and went back to the house.

Comment

I have a friend named Nat...he don't spell his name with a "G"
        Yes. We here in Harper have been having a issue with all the small flies, Gnats, fruit flies and tiny fliers. We run those Vevo blue lights with the sticky pads and getting some. My wife found this concoction in wally world that is made of cider vinegar and sugar that has a bunch in it each day. Yeah it has been bad all around. Had to pull a hog out of a trap this morning and jeez louise...the swarm was crazy.

Comment

i keep these on the boat Click image for larger version

Name:	download.webp
Views:	65
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	26800776
          order of amazon or walmart

Comment

I was telling my son about it this morning - he said his hands use vanilla extract!! I got back out here, covered my face with it and they aren’t bothering me anymore- I smell guuuud too

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
              I was telling my son about it this morning - he said his hands use vanilla extract!! I got back out here, covered my face with it and they aren’t bothering me anymore- I smell guuuud too
              I bet your wife could just eat you up!

Comment

Working...
              X