Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
    Teach her to stop licking her a**??
    She licks her **** more than her arse. So I guess that explains the fish smell! Right?🤣🤣🤣🤣💩🤦‍♂️

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

I have a friend that got a knee replacement. He then got an infection in the knee and had to have it removed for about 6 weeks...eventually got rid of infection and put it back in. Went through months of rehab and got another infection. Had to take knee joint out again, this time for 8 weeks and treat infection. Just put knee back in and rehabbing again. Upon investigation, he had a very rare bacteria, mostly found in dogs. He'd let his wife's yapper eat ice cream off of his spoon, drink out of his glass and lick his face. Dang dog almost killed him.
      Oh hail no!

Comment

She stays in the house. When we go to the property she’ll find something to roll in. I caught her rolling one day and hollered at her. I walked over there and it was a pic of Joe Biteme.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post

She licks her **** more than her arse. So I guess that explains the fish smell! Right?🤣🤣🤣🤣💩🤦‍♂️
          ((snickering))

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

I have a friend that got a knee replacement. He then got an infection in the knee and had to have it removed for about 6 weeks...eventually got rid of infection and put it back in. Went through months of rehab and got another infection. Had to take knee joint out again, this time for 8 weeks and treat infection. Just put knee back in and rehabbing again. Upon investigation, he had a very rare bacteria, mostly found in dogs. He'd let his wife's yapper eat ice cream off of his spoon, drink out of his glass and lick his face. Dang dog almost killed him.
            After seeing what dogs will eat, I have no doubt about it.
            Bacteria galore!!!!

And he probably religiously wore a mask during Covid.. LMAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

After seeing what dogs will eat, I have no doubt about it.
              Bacteria galore!!!!
              It doesn’t smell rotten. It smells like fish. So I’m wondering if there’s something medically wrong with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post

It doesn’t smell rotten. It smells like fish. So I’m wondering if there’s something medically wrong with her.
                Like the deck of a shrimp boat in August??
                If so RUN!!!!!!

Comment

I knew this would turn into a fun thread

Comment

I shoulda known🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

((snickering))
                      🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👊🫵

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                        Might have a bad tooth or 3. Maybe getting a dental done at the Vet is in order.
                        This is my thought as well.

Comment

Have you looked in her mouth? Gums red and inflamed? Calcification on teeth? Honestly, a brushing once every 2 weeks isn’t doing much. Needs to be at least 3-4 times a week if you go that route. Dogs clean the plaque and tarter off their teeth by chewing. Raw bones will make their teeth spotless white and help with gum disease. A visit to the vet might be in order to make sure there’s not an infection or periodontal disease that’s so advanced only a good cleaning will reverse it. Get you some raw meaty bones. One a week will keep their teeth in good shape.

Comment

My mother had a Yorkie with horrendous breath, she a wad of hair in the very back of her teeth. After that was removed she had normal dog breath.

Comment

What is in the dog food she is eating, may contain fish meal. That can have a major effect on her breath.

Comment

I keep my dogs out of the catbox. They love the "kitty-roca"

Comment

Working...
                                X