No announcement yet.

Dogs breath!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Jack Russell will get bad "fishy" breath and his annal glands have to be expressed. Your dog could have impacted annal glands.
    Last edited by djs303; 04-28-2024, 10:28 PM.

Comment

check out number 3 in this article

https://nutri-paw.com/blogs/blog/why-does-your-dog-have-bad-fishy-breath#:~:text=It's%20Due%20to%20Impacted%20Anal,s mells%20like%20fish%20as%20well.

Comment

It could be some thing going with health. When my Jack Russell health started going down which she was 1 month from going on 17 years old when she died her white blood cell count started dropping and her gums started turning white instead of being pink and that whats started with her breath.Could be some thing like that with your dog. Just saying. Good Luck.

Comment

We cut celary in to 6" pieces and stick in the freezer. Once frozen we give them to my kiddo's dog and it has helped with his bad breath.

The celary helps clean his teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
            What is in the dog food she is eating, may contain fish meal. That can have a major effect on her breath.
            Didn’t keep the bag but you may be onto something. Will check today

Comment

Good stuff y’all!

Comment

Originally posted by djs303 View Post
                My Jack Russell will get bad "fishy" breath and his annal glands have to be expressed. Your dog could have impacted annal glands.
                Huh??

Wait…I don’t even want to know.

Comment

Lady, someone’s gonna hafta express those glands and it ain’t gonna be me. Whatcha doing Saturday?

Comment

Working...
                  X