No announcement yet.

Eclipse fever is crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a glimpse in Wimberley. It's about a quarter covered.

Comment

Seeing where Burnet cancelled thei Eclipse Festival due to server weather threat. But when check weather apps they’re only rain. Doesn’t make sense for canceling

Comment

Trying to talk the wifie into an eclipse poke. Told he we could probably get 2 in during the 4 minutes. She said no.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
          Trying to talk the wifie into an eclipse poke. Told he we could probably get 2 in during the 4 minutes. She said no.
          Any man that wouldnt cheat for a poke, dont want one bad enough

Comment

saw it briefly at about 25% before it got cloudier. Hope my kiddos get to see it at school, but don't know that they will.

Comment

Was plenty clear here in Temple. Was fantastic. Phones pick up too much ambient light to really convey what it was like. Think the last 10 minutes of shooting light. Could even see stars.
              Attached Files

Comment

We sat on front porch with welding hoods & saw it great it got dark enough for all of the night lights to come on

Comment

Got a lot darker than I thought it would. Crickets started chirping while it was dark.

Comment

Sun turned into a black dot with a faint halo around it. Was super cool to see. Kids loved it.

Comment

I kinda wish I was one of the crazy people that took a road trip now. Completely cloudy and overcast nothing to see here

Comment

Wild how much darker it got almost instantly for those 4 minutes or whatever. That was **** cool, and I'm glad I stopped down for it.

Comment

Comment

Attorney ads you will see starting tomorrow - " Were you sold faulty eclipse glasses and are now suffering from burned retinas? Call 1-800- ....."

Comment

watched it without the glasses through the cloud cover.
                              Attached Files

Comment

from Caddo Mills
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X