Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are some sick folks in this world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like they had 2 kids of their own too, one possibly having Down syndrome. Praying those kids can be placed in a better situation. Praying for all kids impacted by these scumbags.

Comment

I’m not looking but I assume we are not talking about her fornicating a well endowed dude from Denmark?

Comment

Wood chipper. To quote a well established youtube former prison inmate.

Comment

Put them in gen. pop. and let their fellow inmates mete out the justice the courts won’t.

Comment

I don’t know that a jail population of perverts, miscreants, and general evil doers will do much to one of their own. Unless of course he aggravates them.

Hopefully the dog doesn’t have permanent psychological damage.

Comment

This may be the craziest thing I have ever read. Sick,sick people out there.

Comment

A mans best friend? I bet you that dog was constantly bothering that lady. She didn't go anywhere he didn't go. She might be uglier than a mud fence but I guarantee you that was the highlight of that dogs life.

As for that queer showing his wiener to kids. Cut his head off. There's too many people like that wasting my air.
                Last edited by okrattler; 03-30-2024, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Just wow...No rehab for these sickos. Dig a hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

Barring the contributions in philanthropy to local communities, I'm not a fan of HEB due to the owner's political views, beliefs, and political contributions. So I try to stay away from there. And shop elsewhere.
                    Not too many places to shop around here. Its Wally World or HEB. Pick your poison.

Comment

That doesn't say much for her husband's love making skills Sounds like she would rather have her dog than her husband.

Comment

My wife told me about this yesterday. I was like ....................oh crap, what the heck are these people!

Comment

Weird for sure. Pedos make me angry, the wife just has me scratching my head.

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
                            That doesn't say much for her husband's love making skills Sounds like she would rather have her dog than her husband.
                            The fact that he was filming that pretty much tells me all I need to know about both. No telling what crimes they have already committed. Capable of a y perversion you can think of.

Comment

wow
                              no words

Comment

Of course we don’t have all the facts, but been wondering if the husband might’ve forced her into the dog stuff or if she did it willingly. I know crappy people can come from any walk of life, she was a FNP, so not an uneducated person….maybe I’m trying to go too glass half full.

Comment

Working...
                                X