No announcement yet.

Safety switch jumper help .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it going . Lucky I have a good relationship with my dealer . Same place I got my New Holland . Mower came from there too . I talked to their mechanic and told me the switch it not really able to be jumped like a two wire switch. He sent me home with steering arm switches and the key switch. The switches he pulled off an old mower and sent me home . He didn’t charge me for them . I did pay for the key switch . Told me if they worked just bring these back and grab a new set . So I changed the key switch first and that was the problem.

Comment

Glad you got it going!

Comment

The key switch was my reason for saying to short it out at the solenoid. I should have stated that. Glad you got it figured out.

Comment

Glad you got it worked out

Comment

Safety switches are very effective. Everything is very safe when it won’t start because of them. Whatever happened to safety switches between people’s ears? Think how many Biden voters would be eliminated from the gene pool if safety switches were eliminated.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              Safety switches are very effective. Everything is very safe when it won’t start because of them. Whatever happened to safety switches between people’s ears? Think how many Biden voters would be eliminated from the gene pool if safety switches were eliminated.
              I’m with ya on that . I have all the switches on my bad boy jumped out . It’s just not running anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X