Time to jump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

Double your life insurance and your dream will come true !
    🤣🤣

Comment

I say do it. It's not as if anyone actually died from jumping out of a plane.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        That's cool. I want to do it but wife won't go.

I dont think my wife will either, but I will go with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

I dont think my wife will either, but I will go with you.
          A hitman is easier to pay for when the costs are split......

That said theres a place in waller

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

A hitman is easier to pay for when the costs are split......

That said theres a place in waller
            the old BOGO special.

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
              this has to turn into a “live” thread for sure!
              this!!!

Comment

Some clips from the place we're going...

A little sample of what we're all about! Blue skies and changing lives, one jump at a time :)

Comment

Here's some interesting trivia...

We have a small cow/calf operation on about 600 acres off highway 112 in Lexington; we're often there on weekends. A number of years ago, we arrived after dark on a Friday night and noticed a small pickup truck parked at a secondary access gate (it accesses some property that adjoins the main ranch that we call "The Annex." This gate also fronts SH 112). Their truck was parked in the driveway, facing the gate, with its lights on, and next to it, sitting on the ground--almost as if it were staged- was what appeared to be a small coffin-shaped box covered in a white sheet.

So, my husband pulls in behind the truck, blocks it in and gets out to confront the two individuals who are standing at our gate checking things out. Turns out they had trapped a couple of skunks (in a trap that looked big enough to hold a pre-pubescent alligator), and rather than heartlessly exterminating them, they were looking for a place to release them (insert eye roll). I'd like to tell you that my husband kindly explained to them that we didn't want them on our property any more than they wanted them on their property, but I'm afraid his comments came out as a profanely worded string of expletives that had the skunk sympathizers hanging their heads and apologizing.

Turns out they were the fellas that ran the sky diving outfit in Lexington. All told, they were very nice young men who just happened to make one poor decision in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I, in no way, am suggesting that you should not trade with them.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                    Here's some interesting trivia...

We have a small cow/calf operation on about 600 acres off highway 112 in Lexington; we're often there on weekends. A number of years ago, we arrived after dark on a Friday night and noticed a small pickup truck parked at a secondary access gate (it accesses some property that adjoins the main ranch that we call "The Annex." This gate also fronts SH 112). Their truck was parked in the driveway, facing the gate, with its lights on, and next to it, sitting on the ground--almost as if it were staged- was what appeared to be a small coffin-shaped box covered in a white sheet.

So, my husband pulls in behind the truck, blocks it in and gets out to confront the two individuals who are standing at our gate checking things out. Turns out they had trapped a couple of skunks (in a trap that looked big enough to hold a pre-pubescent alligator), and rather than heartlessly exterminating them, they were looking for a place to release them (insert eye roll). I'd like to tell you that my husband kindly explained to them that we didn't want them on our property any more than they wanted them on their property, but I'm afraid his comments came out as a profanely worded string of expletives that had the skunk sympathizers hanging their heads and apologizing.

Turns out they were the fellas that ran the sky diving outfit in Lexington. All told, they were very nice young men who just happened to make one poor decision in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I, in no way, am suggesting that you should not trade with them.
                    Do these guys always carry a coffin style box in the back of their truck? Doesn’t seem like a very good marketing strategy to me. Who’s their Marketing Agent? Pancake Polanski?
                    Last edited by Gumbo Man; 03-28-2024, 05:06 PM.

Comment

You'll love it. My wife surprised me with a tandem jump a few years back for Fathers Day and it was one of my best life experiences. Enjoy the view because it goes quick for the first minute.

Comment

Best of luck with this, I am sure it will be an incredible experience if you have the stomach for it!

Comment

There is absolutely no way I am jumping out of a perfectly good air plane. No way, no desire. Wish you the best. Russian roulette next ? My heart gets a goin just thinking about it. Would love to see the video though. Prayers up.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                            There is absolutely no way I am jumping out of a perfectly good air plane. No way, no desire. Wish you the best. Russian roulette next ? My heart gets a goin just thinking about it. Would love to see the video though. Prayers up.
                            You know that driving to the grocery store is statistically more dangerous than jumping out of a plane right? 😳

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

You know that driving to the grocery store is statistically more dangerous than jumping out of a plane right? 😳
                              That's why you let your wife go to the store.

Comment

There is a skydive place on 80 south of San Marcos at Fentrus. I think it's closed but there is a plane nosed into the ground right by the highway with a big sign reading "there's no such thing as a perfectly good airplane."

Comment

Working...
                                X