No announcement yet.

Nissan Frontier Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the new ones, Have 2015 Frontiers P4X, 2011 Xterra 4wd, both very solid.

Just make sure you get the 4wd & heated seats…feels soo good on my sore back

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
      We've recently test drove one for my wife's next ride- I'm trying to sway her that direction with the thoughts I would take ownership after she was done and be a forever to own truck for me to use as needed. Kinda selfish so we will see how it goes. Maybe a new used to pay off in a couple years then get her another new ride.... still selfish.

Good luck on the truck shopping.
      I have no dealer to recommend but can say the one in Baytown had $750 worth of dealer add- ons to fight off . (Vs the $5,000 + the Jeep dealer up the feeder had - crooks) .

I do know the fully loaded Pro4X4's were running ~$47k when I was window shopping not too long ago.
      Go get it Dave. You will be happy that you did. I recently bought a bronco to keep miles off of my F150 4 x 4. But it was a tossup between that and the frontier. The only reason I did not go frontier was because I already had a truck that was four-wheel-drive.

Comment

THANKS Everybody!
        Getting ready to go pick up a blue Pro-4x.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          THANKS Everybody!
          Getting ready to go pick up a blue Pro-4x.
          Awesome, show us some pics and provide what stealership you used if you feel they deserve a mention.

Comment

Someone told me their Nissan Frontier went into gear on its own and crashed into a building…

Comment

No help, but if only Toyota had these kind of numbers in a Tacoma.

im thinking in the next 2-3 years I’ll be looking to replace my 04 Taco.

Comment

Z1 off-road has a tune that will make that thing bark!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  Someone told me their Nissan Frontier went into gear on its own and crashed into a building…
                  Yikes, so the brakes, throttle and transmission simultaneously failed? Scary stuff

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post

Yikes, so the brakes, throttle and transmission simultaneously failed? Scary stuff
                    Bobby and Mary may have been pulling my leg, but that’s what they told me…lol

Comment

Made a 7 hour round trip from Houston to pick up my frontier in Corpus Christi. I contacted 7 or 8 dealers. I asked if a certain truck was available & a drive out price. Told them I would be up with a check to buy if they could make it work. Only 2 did that. All the others sent back askin stupid questions or playing dealership games. Ed Hicks in Corpus & Baker Nissan North in houston both did great. I sent a message to Hicks & they answered right back. The price was more than I wanted to pay. A few minutes later the salesman called & asked what my numbers were if I didn't mind. I told him a little lower than my max. He said thanks & I'll be back with you. A little later he called back & said they could do it with one condition. I had to buy the truck before April 1st. Told him I would be there in about 4 hours if they were serious & not gonna play games when I got there. He said deal. A few minutes later sales manager called & said no games, what I quoted is drive out. No dealer add ones to surprise you etc. They contacted me 2 times on the way. Once to let me know truck was being cleaned & gassed up. Got one later & said we are done . Got there & the Salesman Walked up & said your truck is ready,lets go take a test drive to make sure u are happy before you pay. Came back from that & all paperwork was done. No hassles or games. I highly recommend Ray Hicks Nissan & Ray Angeles ( my Salesman). Baytown Nissan never gave me a straight quote & was asking crap like credit score etc. I ignored them after that one. Horrible dealership in my book. Got home from CC about 11 pm & got up this morning about 5:30 & drove to a sporting clay shoot in Austin. After 500+ miles I am averaging right below 21 mpg all hand calculated. Gotta say I am really enjoying this truck. Here is a pic. Not the best, but sun was behind the clouds so couldn't get that blue to pop.

Comment

Gorgeous truck amigo, and glad to hear about the dealership experience in Corpus.

Best of luck with it!

Comment

Man that’s nice!!!

Comment

Nice ride. I went with storm trooper white.

side note. Hold the cruise control down and it will bypass the auto spacing crap and work like old school cc

Comment

Nice truck! Congrats

Comment

Wait till teal season. That truck gonna pay

Comment

Working...
                                X