New Mexico who put in??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
    Deer & Elk. I should have put in w/ an outfitter but didn't get my act together, so am in w/ the rest of us 6%'ers. I think I will hit on another state this year, so shooting for some pretty low % draw units.
    6% pool sometimes has better odds than the 10% outfitter pool. Just depends on how many applicants per pool.

I know of one that comes to mind where the 6% NR pool was twice the odds-ish of 10% outfitter pool.

...which means NR odds are 2% and Outfitter is 1%
    Last edited by Bulldawg87; 03-26-2024, 01:03 PM.

Comment

I was going to and then I looked at non-resident odds. Moved on to other states

Comment

Applied for archery elk. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice were total hail marys so not expecting to draw but will be quite the suprise if I do!

Comment

Anyone have a guess when results are posted? Best I can figure is its the last or second to last Wednesday of April. So is it the 17th or the 24th?

Comment

Put in for bighorn, pronghorn and archery elk, through an outfitter.

Comment

I'm drawing this year, time to hit the mountains again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                Applied for archery elk. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice were total hail marys so not expecting to draw but will be quite the suprise if I do!
                April 24th is the draw results

Comment

Originally posted by texaswoods8 View Post

April 24th is the draw results
                  I have to wait another month to get my money back! 🤣

Comment

Working...
                  X