New Mexico who put in??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mexico who put in??

I applied for a deer tag this year. Odds are like 5%. Anyone else try this year. If I don't draw I'll probably get a bear tag.

Lived there for 6 years and almost never drew. I hated that state.

Comment

I put in for elk through an outfitter. I hunted bear with them last year. If I don't draw elk, I'm going to find an over the counter pronghorn hunt.

Comment

Three of us put in individually for elk. Chances are slim, but if anyone draws we all go on the hunt. My sone drew two years ago on his very first application! Go figure

Comment

Put in for elk. Odds are awful, but someone has to draw!

Comment

I put in for elk, deer, pronghorn, bighorn, oryx, and ibex. Quite the CC hit lol.

Comment

Applied for antelope w/ guide, elk, ibex, and oryx. Fingers crossed for at least one of them to hit and kind of hoping not all of them hit this year but I'll make it happen if the stars are aligned.

Comment

I’m in for elk deer and antelope. My wife is in for elk and deer.

Comment

Put in for elk

Comment

Bighorn, elk, deer, antelope and ibex

Comment

I’m in for bighorn!

Comment

Entered Elk and Mule Deer.

Elk in Sept, Muley in Jan.

Don't expect to draw but I did get lucky on about a 2% elk tag a couple years ago in NM.

Bought land over there too, so regardless of draw, I'm hunting elk!

Just won't get landowner draw results until June.

Comment

Hopefully some of us will beat the odds and get to hunt. My family has a cabin in northern N.M. and I've been going up since I was a kid. Beautiful area. I haven't drawn a deer tag in years. My dad is a resident there and he hasn't drawn a deer tag in our unit for 23 years.

Comment

Put in for Elk and Mule deer through my outfitter @H&A Outfitters!!

Comment

Elk and Muldeer for me

Comment

Working...
                              X