Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God saved us from having to make the decision...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is a beautiful girl. So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Beautiful pup, so sorry for your loss. They seem to know when it is time. I'm sure she just wanted to listen to the soothing sound of your breathing on her way out.

Comment

It has only been a couple of days, but our life seems about a half a beat off- especially for my wife. Had to go back to work today and not having her at my feet to lick my oatmeal bowl clean was tough. I have a picture of her in my office with these words superimposed on the picture (I think someone on here posted them one time):

"God said I need somebody strong enough to pull sleds and find bombs, yet gentle enough to love babies and lead the blind. Somebody who will spend all day on a couch with a resting head and supportive eyes to lift the spirits of a broken heart, so God made a dog."

Words we can all understand.

Comment

Tough loss and sorry to hear it. We had to put one of ours dogs down Monday night. She had GVD or “twisted gut”. 8 years isn’t long enough. It all happens so fast you don’t realize there’s no time left. Took it fairly well until I fed the other two last night and it felt wrong only filling two bowls.

Comment

I know the feeling. Lost my chocolate lab Dutch in 2017 at 13 yrs old. Still miss my old buddy.

Comment

My heart goes out to you…. We simply don’t deserve dogs

Comment

Always tough losing a good dog. Sorry for your loss

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Dogs are awesome...its people who are inconsistent. Prayers up for y'all.

Comment

So sad. But she was loved and taken good care of. She had a good life. My condolences. It’s had to loose family.

Comment

Working...
                    X