Special Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Wow Justin, those kids are going to grow up to look just like you and your bride!! That's amazing, only she's gonna be taller than her mamma!
    Gonna be? She already is and has been for a year now. Austyn just turned 14 and will start high school in August. Barrett will be 11 in May 3rd and will start middle school in August. Somehow I continue to keep my young rugged good looks. LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Gonna be? She already is and has been for a year now. Austyn just turned 14 and will start high school in August. Barrett will be 11 in May 3rd and will start middle school in August. Somehow I continue to keep my young rugged good looks. LOL!!!!
      Man they do grow up fast!! Good lookin' kids Justin. You and Erin did a good job with 'em... so far... I can't believe my oldest grandson is a dang teenager now either, but he is and his little brother is only 2 years behind him!!

Comment

Me and my dad when I was a kid and fast forward 30 years me and my nephew....my dad's taking the picture
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
          You will do yourself a tremendous service by going the extra mile in making as many memories as you can. There might come a day when you really need to draw on them to make it through a rough patch.
          What a beautiful girl! She favors her momma.

Comment

Working...
          X