No announcement yet.

Saturday dinner help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Option 5 - grill a steak and potatoe with favorite beer or red wine.

Comment

Randy you had the chance to take 3 different lovely ladies out on the town but decided to take your sister !!!! Your street creds are now in jeopardy and we’ll find it very difficult to offer you protection. 🤣🤣 Just kidding. Hope you have a great time brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
        Randy you had the chance to take 3 different lovely ladies out on the town but decided to take your sister !!!! Your street creds are now in jeopardy and we’ll find it very difficult to offer you protection. 🤣🤣 Just kidding. Hope you have a great time brother.
        I don't see her too often and these gals ain't goin nowhere. And one last thing.......................NO BURGER KING!!!!!!

Comment

I see plans have changed, but burger was the answer

Comment

Originally posted by goldeneagle View Post
            saturday evening, the kids are going to a wedding and i'm on my own for dinner. I think i have four options.

1. - go grab a burger.

2. - take the old widow woman's daughter out. Kelly is divorced.

3. - take the meatloaf woman out, lynda. She's widowed.

4. - take a new one out. Normie is divorced also.

They are all in my age bracket.

How come picking up chic's wasn't this easy when i was young and single?
            lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
              I don't think my heart could take all 3 at once. I'm thinking Lynda. We've had some good talks and she's not looking to replace her husband and I'm not looking for another wife. Just friends. The two divorcee's are looking for husband's.
              It's all a trap !!

Comment

Will this be a live hunt with pics , I mean dinner

Comment

Congrats on having choices. Can’t go wrong with any. Have fun and let us know how it goes

Comment

Had a good visit with my sister. She wanted to pay for dinner, but I insisted that I pay. I may be on a fixed income, but I durn sure can afford Long John Silver's.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post

I don't see her too often and these gals ain't goin nowhere. And one last thing.......................NO BURGER KING!!!!!!

go all out, double cheeseburger and fries from Griffs.

Comment

Working...
                      X