Saturday dinner help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday dinner help.

Saturday evening, the kids are going to a wedding and I'm on my own for dinner. I think I have four options.

1. - Go grab a burger.

2. - Take the old widow woman's daughter out. Kelly is divorced.

3. - Take the meatloaf woman out, Lynda. She's widowed.

4. - Take a new one out. Normie is divorced also.

They are all in my age bracket.

How come picking up chic's wasn't this easy when I was young and single?

You only live once Randy. Take all 3 and get the bidding war started.

Comment

^ after reading the first three words of your second sentence, I wasn’t quite sure where you were headed……lol.

Comment

All 3.

Comment

I don't think my heart could take all 3 at once. I'm thinking Lynda. We've had some good talks and she's not looking to replace her husband and I'm not looking for another wife. Just friends. The two divorcee's are looking for husband's.

Comment

I think I'd be all in for a pizza and a six pack. Single women in your age bracket... oh watch out.

Comment

Pick out the one that likes to cook and clean !

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                I don't think my heart could take all 3 at once. I'm thinking Lynda. We've had some good talks and she's not looking to replace her husband and I'm not looking for another wife. Just friends. The two divorcee's are looking for husband's.
                Meatloaf is good !

Comment

Aren't you the guy who likes BK? That's where I'd head.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post

I would do that probably. Having fun in life is so important, especially considering how mean the world around us has been lately. Amidst all the chaos and stress, finding moments of joy and relaxation is essential for our well-being. That's why I've even started to delegate all my papers to this reliable service, https://ukwritings.com/. With their expert help, I've reclaimed precious time to focus on the things that truly matter to me. Whether it's spending quality time with loved ones, pursuing hobbies, or simply taking a moment to breathe and enjoy life, their assistance has been invaluable in allowing me to strike a balance between my academic responsibilities and personal happiness.
                    ​​
                    Last edited by HappyMangle; 03-20-2024, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                      Winner winner crawfish dinner! I thought Terry was Curt there for a minute!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post

Winner winner crawfish dinner! I thought Terry was Curt there for a minute!
                        Why all the insults Kevin?🤣🤣

Comment

((eye roll))

Comment

Since your not looking for anything serious think breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not necessarily in that order.

Now, if you were weeding them out. Make sure to go somewhere with a coupon...

Comment

Get all of them over and hold a sammich making contest.

Comment

Working...
                              X