Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank for the good info

Comment

PayPal may not be as safe as it was a couple of years ago. I always use different writing services for my work, like these ones at https://academized.com/about-us. However, for the last couple of times, I prefer not to use PayPal, as I encountered some transfer issues. It's crucial to prioritize security when it comes to financial transactions, especially when relying on online platforms for essential services.​
      Last edited by HappyMangle; 03-22-2024, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Wiring is the preferred method of Hunter and the big guy.

I think you can start with a bill of sale, dated, agreed upon price, and signatures from all parties.

Comment

Wire transfer. Bank to bank!

Comment

Anyone know an equine escrow agent?

Comment

As my husband mentioned above, I’ve been breeding/selling horses for 30yrs in the US and abroad. You do not need an escrow agent. 1) send the buyer a purchase agreement (if you need one, let me and I’d be happy to post a generic one.) 2) I prefer payment by wire transfer (bank to bank or Zelle) but will also accept a personal check with a 2 week hold to make sure it clears. 3) horse will need to have a negative coggins and a vet health certificate within 30 days of the expected hauling date. 4) no horse leaves my property until it is 100% paid in full - that includes the purchase price and any board/vetting/farrier in excess of the 30 days free board I give them to arrange for transport.
              Last edited by Bellavita; 03-19-2024, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X