No announcement yet.

Help me get into an old old safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet the other compartment is where they kept the gold and silver!

Comment

Great thread!
      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
        Oh and there is another compartment in the safe I wasnt able to get into. Going to go back with a bigger hammer.
        NOW you tell us there was another compartment! Well get after it, man. Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks for taking us along on the adventure.

Comment

Ohhhhh, now for the rest of the story . That other compartment would keep me up at night.

Comment

I managed to get the tea set cleaned up some and found some markings on the bottom.

Looks like it is a Camille silver plated 4 piece set. Prices are all over the place.

Still need to get into that other compartment....you can see it on the left side in post #32

Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbnail_IMG_0022.png Views:	0 Size:	939.4 KB ID:	26761044

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
              I managed to get the tea set cleaned up some and found some markings on the bottom.

Looks like it is a Camille silver plated 4 piece set. Prices are all over the place.

Still need to get into that other compartment....you can see it on the left side in post #32

Click image for larger version Name:	thumbnail_IMG_0022.png Views:	0 Size:	939.4 KB ID:	26761044
              How cool!

Comment

I can think of nothing that would prevent me from seeing inside that other compartment before dark other than death.

Comment

Working...
                X