PSA while wading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post

i can see both sides of this argument, when in the bay and pulling up to hop out we usually turn it down. The flip side to this is if the surf is flat and we find a stretch of beach with no one around we will sync up 2-4 turtle boxes and throw them in the back of the trucks and spread them out a few hundred yards and have a blast. Fish never seemed to mind the tunes.
    Yea we’ve done similar many times. It’s a great time every time.
    Being in a boat blasting loud music and being on the beach/bank are completely different. No boat vibrations.

Does anyone routinely catch fish from a boat while blasting loud music is what I want to know.

I think MANY that are commenting on this thread, and some even busting the OP’s chops, know better and wouldn’t even waste gas money trying to seriously catch fish from a boat with music blaring.. A booz cruise is not fishing.

I grew up fishing fresh and salt water and no serious fisherman that I know would even attempt it. Quite the opposite is what is taught..
    They know better. They know pressured fish are very sensitive to noise and vibrations and will react negatively to both.
    And I know 1,000’s of serious fisherman.

Some of y’all just love to dog pile even though you know exactly what the OP is talking about, and you know dam well it would pizz you off too.
    It’s the world we live in I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

Get off your lawn!
      You youngsters need to turn your radios down and go tie-dye your tee shirts.😡😡

Comment

Chilling at the house and cleaning up some stuff. Hit a 90s rap station on Spotify and added some Pac, fat pat, Dr Dre, sir mix alot and Eminem.

See yall on the water!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Chilling at the house and cleaning up some stuff. Hit a 90s rap station on Spotify and added some Pac, fat pat, Dr Dre, sir mix alot and Eminem.

What are you? 30? Again?

Comment

What are you? 30? Again?
            You took the bait

Comment

Comment

What are you? 30? Again?
                When I'm not working I find my maturity level lowers. And even then, that's suspect. Life is too short (dang need to add them also) to grow up

Comment

You can anchor up right next to me. I’ll have plenty of squid for all of us.

Comment

Kayakers in on it too 😂😂 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3279.png
Views:	263
Size:	636.3 KB
ID:	26756503

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post

Is that a double entendre? I think that’s a double entendre and I just don’t get it. Right? I’m right, aren’t I?

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post

I like squid in a row

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                          I never understood what's so cool about forcing others to listen to your ****ty music in public. Walked past four dudes the other day in Houston all blaring different music on their respective phones. Just zero consideration for others.
                          And they think they are the most important ones around--

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                            Thats what I love about Conroe, peaceful morning dangling minnows and here comes a boat passing 30 feet away at 65mph blaring "red dirt road, GIRL, drinking cold beer, GIRL!"
                            Don't forget the tailgate the obligatory shaking of the money maker.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                              Has anyone commenting caught a number of fish while blasting “foul mouthed ghetto rap”, or for arguments sake, blasting any style of music?

I never have but then again I’ve never tried it.
                              Yes. We will do long wades and have the boat following us, not far behind, playing music, and still wax them. We don't like our beer and snacks to ever get too far. 😄

We will pull 2 boats right up behind the last guys finishing up limits and play music while we drink and give them hell. They will have the whole peanut gallery watching every move they make. 🤣

Comment

When I'm not working I find my maturity level lowers. And even then, that's suspect. Life is too short (dang need to add them also) to grow up
                                That’s what 2 Short said!

Comment

Working...
                                X