Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

PSA while wading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA while wading

When you pull up on a shoreline with other waders, please turn off your 12,000 watt stereo blasting that foul mouthed getto rap………..have some class please

I never understood what's so cool about forcing others to listen to your ****ty music in public. Walked past four dudes the other day in Houston all blaring different music on their respective phones. Just zero consideration for others.

Comment

we were a good quarter of a mile away from these guys and it was annoying

Comment

Originally posted by mkk View Post
        When you pull up on a shoreline with other waders, please turn off your 12,000 watt stereo blasting that foul mouthed getto rap………..have some class please
        The same thing goes for the golf course. Ain't nobody got to listen to ya'lls schitt.

Comment

Manners just were not beat into some generations

Comment

Thats what I love about Conroe, peaceful morning dangling minnows and here comes a boat passing 30 feet away at 65mph blaring "red dirt road, GIRL, drinking cold beer, GIRL!"

Comment

This is a growing trend with each new generation. And some within older generations.

All around the world A-holes are breeding or making more A-holes.

Really disappointing.

J

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with it myself

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  I don't see anything wrong with it myself
                  Lol "Heeeeere's your sign"

Comment

And after thinking about this a little, I actually have a buddy a couple years older than me (around 50) and he does this crap.

Cant go golfing or on a ride in the woods without having something blaring. Its not necessarily crap music, but sometimes quite is preferred.

J

Comment

Was this in America? The land of the free? They’re free to blare bad music and you’re free to ask them to turn it down or to go elsewhere. Can’t come to a mutual agreement? Have a duel.

Or make a passive swipe on the internet where you get some attaboys & some fly-by confirmation. That’s seemingly the more modern American thing to do. I find it annoying too, I just felt like the thread was tilting too hard one way & needed some balance. Carry on!

Comment

Originally posted by E-7 View Post
                        Was this in America? The land of the free? They’re free to blare bad music and you’re free to ask them to turn it down or to go elsewhere. Can’t come to a mutual agreement? Have a duel.

Or make a passive swipe on the internet where you get some attaboys & some fly-by confirmation. That’s seemingly the more modern American thing to do. I find it annoying too, I just felt like the thread was tilting too hard one way & needed some balance. Carry on!
                        No balance needed, move on

Comment

Personally, I never found the need for a radio or speakers in a boat, a sxs, or a golf cart. When I get in those I’m searching for a little relaxation, not beer and broads. YMMV………but if it does, go to a mud park where everyone is doing it.

Comment

It’s the same group that will park 75 yards from you when you’re wading that way or burn 50 yards from you when drifting a grass flat trout fishing. No manners and usually empty coolers so gotta get noticed somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                              Personally, I never found the need for a radio or speakers in a boat, a sxs, or a golf cart. When I get in those I’m searching for a little relaxation, not beer and broads. YMMV………but if it does, go to a mud park where everyone is doing it.
                              ......or motorcycle.

Haha

J

Comment

Working...
                              X