No announcement yet.

Weirdest critter.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4X4 bull elk on the south curb of I-10 standing about 20' from the pavement between Luling and Waelder about 10 years ago.

Comment

hunted on my uncles property south of Victoria off 77. There was a ranch next door that had 2 pigmy hippos. Saw a Zebra last year outside Bandera walking down the side of the road. I saw a kudu bull this year north of Freer walking down the side of the road. We had an Emu on a ranch out of Del Rio off Dolan Creek Ranch Road. Seen a few mountain lions. Hunted on a lease next to the YO ranch years ago. We would see Giraffes all the time. I have mink in my bulkhead in San Leon. We have a river otter that shows up down there every so often too. I did have a sea turtle that was hanging around my pier for a few weeks years ago. That was really cool seeing it at night

Comment

I have an albino mule deer doe on our place

Comment

400” Stag !
          Standing beside the highway in Bridgeport.
          He was lucky, I only had my Duck gun.
          Dead Moose on side of highway just north of Jacksboro.

Comment

I’ve killed an Emu and a Blackbuck off my timber lease in Hardin County

Comment

[QUOTE Dead Moose on side of highway just north of Jacksboro. /QUOTE]

WTH?

Saw an albino raccoon once in a Columbus gravel pit
              Dirty off-white from the dirt.

black fox squirrel in centerville.

Just color phases. Nothing as weird as a moose !

Comment

I went to the Davis Mountain Range with a biologist looking for new species of snails. One day we started talking snakes and he told me about a Mottled Rattled snake. I had hunted there 18 years and never saw one. Ten minutes later he had me stop the truck and a couple minutes of searching he found one. Little bitty guys...

Comment

Sorry
                  Attached Files

Comment

river otter on the west end of galveston island

Comment

My dad saw a jaguarundi in Dimmit County a few years ago. Heard a mountain lion near Dilley as a kid, scared the crap out of me.

Comment

Working...
                      X