No announcement yet.

Pharmacy can’t get my wife’s prescription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s been all over the news, it’s all over the US.

Comment

I got a notice the other day from CVS saying they couldn't get one of my med's and to contact my doctor. I took the bottle up there and they filled it while I stood there.

Comment

Last year, about this time, I was on chemo pills and couldn't find them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anywhere. Even MDA said they couldn't get them. Why we depend on China for meds and military parts, is something that I just cannot comprehend.

Comment

Try Walmart, they had some last week maybe kroger.

Comment

Did you try checking some online pharmacies?
            Try giving a call to canadian pharmacy customer service and check if they might be able to help you.
            Those guys know everything about different medications and always provide a friendly service to their clients.
            Last edited by HappyMangle; 03-27-2024, 02:43 PM.

Comment

My wife is having trouble, it's a pain but she has good luck at COSTCO.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyMangle View Post
                Did you try checking some online pharmacies?
                I just checked at Amazon pharmacy and they are out of stock on the 10mg, 12.5mg, and the 15mg.

On Saturday I went back to HEB to check on the status and talked to a pharmacist that was more willing to chat. After typing away on the computer for a while, she apologized and told me that they currently have a date of mid April to get it restocked! She told me that most people who were on Monjaro are getting put on other diabetic medications, but those other medications are not being resupplyed quickly enough and they too are starting to run out!

Thankfully for us, my wife has already been put on multiple different types of insulin to see what kind works best, and we have kept all of the extra insulin. So, she is ok for a while but what we have does not work as good as what Monjaro does.

Comment

Got my refill today. 90 day supply from welldyne

Comment

I bet I know fifty people in Florida that are on it for weight loss.

I have a few doses in my fridge, but I still like cookies!

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                      The company that processes a majority of prescriptions got hacked/attacked and they have said it would impact prescription a availability at some point. Maybe something to do with United Healthcare but impacting people across many different insurance companies
                      Yes, that is what my doctor told me, back when ATT was down for a day. Someone hacked their database and was holding it ransom until they paid a bunch of money. What a pain in the ..., I called my doctor, HEB, and insurance company many, many times.

Comment

I payed $600 for 30 pills of my prescription last month because my insurance just decided to quit covering it. Had to call them and get the run around for several weeks to get them to reestablish covering. It will now cost me $109/30 pills ...which is a lot better than $600. My thing is ....what is Phizers profit margin on these where they can charge $600!!! for 30 pills!!!

Comment

• CVS informed me last month that they were no longer carrying my prescription anymore.
                          • Wild times to be alive!

Comment

Just had a knee replacement last week and this week, for some unknown reason, my BP spikes several times a day. Script has been called in to 3 different pharmacies in last 2 days and none have had the medication doctor wants me to have. It's pretty high right now. Any higher and I'm going to the emergency room before I stroke out here.

Comment

our local pharmacy today.......so swamped with the weight loss stuff they didn't fill 3 of my scripts, wife didn't check the sack which was a rookie mistake and she liked me pointing that out to her......

Comment

There are 3 or 4 other medications that act very similarly and tons of medication out there that are not similar that help to lower blood sugar. Did the DR. not offer to change the script to something that was available? ​

Comment

Working...
                                X