Name:	IMG_4062.jpg
Views:	1579
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	26730119
    ((chuckling))

Life’s too short for cheap bourbon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
      That is a good thread, one thing I got off of it was the light weight pants at Costco (orvis and gentry). For $14 a pair they have held up pretty good.
      Orvis for me... jumped on that train a couple of years ago. Cheap and comfortable, though not ideal for blood trailing a deer through the brush.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

((chuckling))

Life’s too short for cheap bourbon.
        Well I agree, but it DOES work!

Comment

Braun headlamps from Harbor Freight, virtually identical to Coast and probably made at same plant in China.....

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Passage View Post
            Anything Morakniv

They have stainless and carbon steel options for most of their offerings. I find them easy to sharpen, and they are pretty lightweight for the backpack hunter counting ounces.

https://www.amazon.com/Morakniv-Comp...%2C117&sr=1-26
            I love those knives ! I have three of them and have bought more as gifts.

Comment

Duck tape
              you can almost fix anything with it for a short time

Comment

I keep these headlamps in all vehicles and around the house and workshop. They're too cheap to not stock up.

Comment

You can get these at Walmart for 14.99. They are 1000 lumen and rechargeable. Extreme light weight. Handed them out at Christmas.
                  Last edited by manwitaplan; 02-26-2024, 09:14 PM.

Comment

cool thread , now i gotta get more junk, i mean stuff πŸ‘

Comment

The $5 Ozark Trail Knives from Walmart are nice and cheap. I seem to buy a couple a month, and have skinned a deer out with one and no issues and stayed sharp. Loose it keep it no sweat off your back.

Comment

Both these items are must have on any saltwater boat. Once they start to rust just replace.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Amazon.com: 2 Pack Hand Warmers Rechargeable, Portable Electric Hand Warmers Reusable, USB 2 in 1 Handwarmers, Outdoor/Indoor/Warm Gifts for Men Women Kids (White Black&White Black*2) : Sports & Outdoors​
                          For $10.00 they will roast your hands off. Great product

Comment

Following Dale's lead..... This was a dinner wine suggested at Total Wine. Excellent wine for the price.

I'll dig around for some tech deals when they come to mind.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	709
Size:	434.7 KB
ID:	26730633​

Comment

Hand held chainsaw from Amazon. Little electric chainsaw for 40 bucks will clear a lot of brush.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                                Duck tape
                                you can almost fix anything with it for a short time
                                Not cheap, but the Gorilla brand duct tape is so good it will pull the skin off your hands. It's the only tape I could find that would work for masking off brick when I was painting my house.

Comment

Working...
                                X