2024 Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2024 Texas Rangers Season Thread

Well with teams reporting, might be about time to get the season thread going for your defending World Champion, Texas Rangers! Some lingering injuries we need to get thru but hope they can make this year as exciting as last year.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	712.8 KB ID:	26726119Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	150
Size:	516.8 KB
ID:	26726121
    Last edited by Fmjag64; 02-21-2024, 08:15 AM.

You’r gonna get scolded

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
      You’r gonna get scolded
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^😬😂😩😥🤣😧

Comment

Dang Tech fans.. On the front page even 5 posts below this one. Like playing cards with my brother's kids...

**** it sure felt good to create that title!..:) Football season is over and in order to get some of the Cowboys stank outta here, baseball talk season has to begin. How 'bout those Texas Rangers? :cool::D Time to defend that title....here's to a season good pitching, good hitting and keeping the numbers of injuries low! Bring
        Last edited by Smart; 02-21-2024, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Wish we could get Monty back. Unfortunately, Borras is his agent...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Dang Tech fans.. On the front page even 5 posts below this one. Like playing cards with my brother's kids...

https://www.texasbowhunter.com/discu...-season-thread

Good lord! Who starts the baseball season thread in January?!? Oh well, all the same, Go Rangers!
            Last edited by Fmjag64; 02-21-2024, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
              Good lord! Who starts the baseball season thread in January?!? Oh well, all the same, Go Rangers!
              You misspelled....I ****** up. Are you new here?

Off season talk. Free agent signings. Beltre Hall of Fame talk. First of the new year .....Astros do the same here....

Comment

Admin can delete this thread. Keep an eye out for Smart's 2025 season thread coming out next week lol. Maybe that one will have a schedule included, 😂

Comment

Full on Techtard.

Admins, erase this thread at once.

Comment

Coming from an Astros fan, I think there should be two competing Rangers season threads…see who’s more popular, Smart or Fmjag64

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                      Coming from an Astros fan, I think there should be two competing Rangers season threads…see who’s more popular, Smart or Fmjag64
                      Haha Smart and his UT hooligans wont have any of that! As a lifelong Rangers fan, I'm just happy they are finally relevant enough to have this problem.

Comment

Any of you guys want to get in on a fantasy league? I haven't played in years but thought about getting back in it. If we get some interest I'll ask the guys in the ***tros thread as well.

I would set it up with Yahoo or ESPN or whichever you guys like the best...

Comment

Wyatt Lankford appears to be pretty good at the baseball. I'm so ready for the season to start...good, bad, or otherwise....just play already!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Wyatt Lankford appears to be pretty good at the baseball. I'm so ready for the season to start...good, bad, or otherwise....just play already!
                            I'm with you Dale - I've watched a few of their Cactus League games but I'm now impatiently waiting for opening day. I'm ready to get back into the rhythm of the season - back to following the Rangers as part of my daily routine.

Comment

It'll be nice to have the opener in the evening this year too, rather than a day game.

Comment

Working...
                              X