No announcement yet.

WTH Good Man Killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen to the interview his daughter did with the news. Its gut-wrenching. Carry and be prepared to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
      how can his bond be that low?
      We can thank democrats and that includes everyones friends and family that vote democratic. As I age each year I realize how much tolerance we have given over the last few decades and how that has severely damaged our system. It almost seems irreversible outside of the unthinkable. God help America.

Comment

Sad deal. Prayer sent for the man's family.

Comment

Just awful. So the witness/homeowner ran and locked himself in his house and watched through a window as this gentleman was beaten to death? Did I read that right? If so I’m not sure how he ever gets of the guilt of it. I guess when fight or flight kicks in……I just ain’t wired that way.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Just awful. So the witness/homeowner ran and locked himself in his house and watched through a window as this gentleman was beaten to death? Did I read that right? If so I’m not sure how he ever gets of the guilt of it. I guess when fight or flight kicks in……I just ain’t wired that way.
            exactly what i was wondering!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Sounded that way. The only reason he should have went in the house is to retrieve a shotgun to blow that dude in half with. It's bullcrap we allow homicidal maniacs to keep living for the next 20 years as if nothing happened and then decide to put them down. Son of a gun needs hanged from a tree as soon as they can find a rope long enough to throw over a branch.

First thing I see when I wake up this morning is a news article of a dude in Oklahoma that raped a child and possibly gave her HIV. Same thing needs to happen to him. They're rabid animals, don't need 'em here. Shouldn't even be trial. Unalive their asses and be done with it.
              Last edited by okrattler; 01-21-2024, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the reminder to start carrying again.

Did it say that they found drugs in the kenyans system?

Comment

Over stayed his VISA as well, so he was an illegal. Should have been deported after his assault on a security guard back in May.

Driving drunk in this state will get you in all kinds of legal and financial trouble but you can get stoned on dope, beat a man to death and drug use will be used as an excuse for a lighter sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post

We can thank democrats and that includes everyones friends and family that vote democratic. As I age each year I realize how much tolerance we have given over the last few decades and how that has severely damaged our system. It almost seems irreversible outside of the unthinkable. God help America.
                      Same goes for all those who use the phrase "I don't care what others do as long as I don't see it" Or in privacy of their own home etc... You don't condone wickedness then sorry but you support it in a quiet way.

Comment

A Kenyan? Why is he here?

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
                          A Kenyan? Why is he here?
                          Because FJB or his predecessor allowed him in.

Vote like your kids life depends on it..........Because it does!

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post

Because FJB or his predecessor allowed him in.

Vote like your kids life depends on it..........Because it does!
                            !00%

Comment

Working...
                            X