WTH Good Man Killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTH Good Man Killed

Crazy people in this world.https://www.yahoo.com/news/hard-fami...200621276.html

That's awful. Sounded like he was as good as they get. RIP.

There is evil in this world.

Comment

That’s what drugs are doing to this country. I pray for comfort for the family.

Comment

Bond should have been 10 x that. Another meth head. Metal illness my butt he needs to put down for good.

Comment

That is sad. A simple carry pistol would have solved this whole problem. Some people are surprised that I carry everyday, everywhere. This is why. Because you just never know when evil is going to show up. Prayers up for this man's family.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            That is sad. A simple carry pistol would have solved this whole problem. Some people are surprised that I carry everyday, everywhere. This is why. Because you just never know when evil is going to show up. Prayers up for this man's family.
            Yep, just like carrying a pocket knife, it's always there...

Comment

All symptoms of emptying and closing the insane asylums, and leave it to the judicial system to take care of. Then defund or pull the avenues of justice out of the justice system.

It’s only going to get worse.

Sad outcome, prayers to the family.

Comment

Carry your weapon gents, always. Terrible and senseless.

Comment

how can his bond be that low?

Comment

Sad

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                      No **** that is what I was thinking. He will be out soon

Comment

Sounds like a meth head. Folks unfortunately this is the world we live in. Carry wherever and whenever you can. Someone correct me but I think we learned in the academy that a person with a knife can be on you before you can draw your weapon at 20’. Same thing with firewood or bare knuckles. The other side of that coin is that if they get the drop on you your done anyway. Which I agree with.
                        Pray like it depends on God and think and fight like it depends on you. Keep your head on a swivel ladies and gents. There is a spirit of delusion that has settled over this country and it’s worse than any fog you ever drove in.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                          Liberals... At this point and time in this country why would anyone be shocked by this..

What a sickening story. SICKENING.

Comment

Pray like it depends on God and think and fight like it depends on you. Keep your head on a swivel ladies and gents. There is a spirit of delusion that has settled over this country and it’s worse than any fog you ever drove in.

well said Hogmauler

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              Yep, 24/7/365 you need protection in the world today. Might not need it but it only takes once to not have protection and end up dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X