X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
      The ordeal with posting a picture of what is for sale, wears me out. I am dumb as a sack of hammers and have no problem posting a picture on here. They has been umpteen threads on TBH on how to post a picture, but I reckon it is a lot easier to send out 20 texts of pictures to random people.

I sent a text to some goober for pics and he burnt my phone up trying to get me to buy his over priced scope, I ended up blocking his number. If you ain't got no picture of what you are a selling then you are losing out on a sale with me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hammers.jpg
Views:	641
Size:	453.4 KB
ID:	26697625
      Are you willing to sell separately? Very interested. If you're willing to pay shipping.

Comment

How about the thread titled "safe clean out" and seller lists one gun and a box of ammo??!!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
          How about the thread titled "safe clean out" and seller lists one gun and a box of ammo??!!
          This !!
          Must be a really small safe.

Comment

For sale
            Biden’s Brain. Perfect condition never been used.
            Delaware. Will ship on your dime

Comment

Well if thats all that is in the safe..

Comment

Well, looks like some of you boys woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Heck, me and Burt are sitting here, drinking coffee, taking it easy, and watching Tiffany Lakosky kill deer. Too early to get all wound up like some of you guys…

Comment

Me, too. I agree, too.

Comment

Are you willing to sell separately? Very interested. If you're willing to pay shipping.
                    I call dibs on the hammer in the back with the metal handle!

(Calling dibs used to mean somethin back when I first joined )

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

I call dibs on the hammer in the back with the metal handle!

(Calling dibs used to mean somethin back when I first joined )
                      These are rare as all are left handed hammers, you got to buy the whole sack of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

These are rare as all are left handed hammers, you got to buy the whole sack of them.
                        I'ma amp-a-dextrious.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

I'ma amp-a-dextrious.
                          Hmmm, I heard that, but I didn’t believe it !

Comment

Jeff, I stole your picture !

Comment

How are you gonna get the professional classified guys with no support of the site to see this thread? Make this a sticky.

Comment

Hows this:

Heritage 22lr revolver for trade. Trade value $600. Located in Texas.

Comment

Working...
                                X