Lord have mercy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord have mercy

Post y’alls location in your classifieds post. I don’t understand. I’m tired of DMing people only to find out they’re 500 miles away. Carry on…

Just click on their name sometimes they show their location, I see you’re in Huffman.

Comment

Originally posted by bbbuck View Post
      Just click on their name sometimes they show their location, I see you’re in Huffman.
      That’s a good start. But it’s easy to put it in the original post for confirmation.

Comment

Examples:

For Sale - Ruger M77 .270 Stainless - Pearland

WTB - Marlin 30-30 - North Houston

For Sale - Joe Biden Speech Tickets - Landrover's House

It doesn't take much effort to post some helpful info.

"Pics Won't Load" = I'm a lazy ****

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Examples:

For Sale - Ruger M77 .270 Stainless - Pearland

WTB - Marlin 30-30 - North Houston

For Sale - Joe Biden Speech Tickets - Landrover's House

It doesn't take much effort to post some helpful info.

"Pics Won't Load" = I'm a lazy ****

“Kids dirt bike for sale, $1000”
          ttt
          ttt
          ttt
          bump
          ttt
          ttt
          let me know if my price is off

1st comment: price is good, but where the heck are you located? I’d like to check it out before buying it.

oh sorry, I knew I left something out. I’m in Texline, let me know if you want to come check it out.

Last edited by Tommy1123; 01-19-2024, 11:28 PM.

Comment

And all the people making a separate thread for each of the 5-8 items they have for sale. The mods have said to list all of your items on one thread, but nobody listens, or reads.

Comment

The ordeal with posting a picture of what is for sale, wears me out. I am dumb as a sack of hammers and have no problem posting a picture on here. They has been umpteen threads on TBH on how to post a picture, but I reckon it is a lot easier to send out 20 texts of pictures to random people.

I sent a text to some goober for pics and he burnt my phone up trying to get me to buy his over priced scope, I ended up blocking his number. If you ain't got no picture of what you are a selling then you are losing out on a sale with me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hammers.jpg
Views:	641
Size:	453.4 KB
ID:	26697625

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy1123 View Post
                Post y’alls location in your classifieds post. I don’t understand. I’m tired of DMing people only to find out they’re 500 miles away. Carry on…
                Preach it..

Comment

Lists 17 guns for sale without prices and no clue what he wants.

Willing to trade but not what for or value

Says he won't ship but lives in Bangladesh and dont want to meet

lists gun with a mag ran thru it for more money than a new one cause he put some rubber Baloon on the grip

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy1123 View Post
                    Post y’alls location in your classifieds post.
                    Agree !! It use to post your location under your user name in your avatar, but now we have a rating system instead.

Comment

Originally posted by jfk47 View Post

Agree !! It use to post your location under your user name in your avatar, but now we have a rating system instead.
                      And this rating system is useless! Get rid of it and replace it with location.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

Preach it..
                        x2

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Also, no way to report or "Flag" a post to Administration from a spammer, BOT, or inappropriate post in the Classifieds. There are flag options in all other forums. But not in the classifieds.

Where is Rudy? He'll take care of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                              The ordeal with posting a picture of what is for sale, wears me out. I am dumb as a sack of hammers and have no problem posting a picture on here. They has been umpteen threads on TBH on how to post a picture, but I reckon it is a lot easier to send out 20 texts of pictures to random people.

I sent a text to some goober for pics and he burnt my phone up trying to get me to buy his over priced scope, I ended up blocking his number. If you ain't got no picture of what you are a selling then you are losing out on a sale with me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hammers.jpg
Views:	641
Size:	453.4 KB
ID:	26697625
                              Wheres that sack of hammers located? Im interested in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X