• Show
Clear All

WALKS !!!!!!!

Montero ...good grief....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      WALKS !!!!!!!

Montero ...good grief....
      That guy shouldn’t have received his current contract and has no business being in a close game. He proved that last year.

And I can’t put all those walks on Framber. He was right at, or even in the strike zone, on several called balls going by the tracker on mlb.com’s website, and he was definitely not getting strike calls whereas Cortes was getting calls several inches off the plate.

I really hate being that guy, but go take a look instead of taking my word.

Comment

Espada pulls Myers for Singleton....after Myers hits a 400 ft bomb......bold move Cotton

Comment

Sometimes I forget how much I hate Juan Soto. Then I see Juan Soto on TV and I remember how much I hate Juan Soto.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Sometimes I forget how much I hate Juan Soto. Then I see Juan Soto on TV and I remember how much I hate Juan Soto.
            Look at you, uniting baseball fans everywhere.

Comment

Not going to win many games when your ace throws 45 strikes along with 41 balls and six walks in 4.2IP.

Also, the Singleton pinch hit is still pretty incredible.

161 more.

Comment

Framber gonna Framber and Montero gonna Montero. Really worried about Framber

Comment

The banner was raised at Globe Life. Wooooooooo

Comment

We got to raise the banner the year before. Y’all can have a turn….

Comment

1 for 11 with RISP. Lordy. Wasted a very good start by Javier after he went 6.0IP, 0ER, and six strikeouts.

On to the next manana. Young Brother Brown vs. Red Keister Stroman.

Alvarez getting into the double play in the 9th is some bad baseball. I cannot stand bad baserunning and that was bad to a T.

Last edited by GroceryGetter; 03-29-2024, 09:30 PM.

Comment

My God. The bullpen looking awful already.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          My God. The bullpen looking awful already.
                          Kinda like the last half of last year. Then there's Pena. He. Needs a Rick James to the face

Comment

Well, the first two games of the season didn’t go as hoped. And what they did was reinforce the negative sentiments of the end of last season, which is unfortunate. Game 1: we had Framber starting with hopes the he had exorcised the demons from last year. Result: he’s still a mental midget and walked 6 guys in 4.2 innings and blew a lead while the bullpen also allowed runs and the offense disappeared late in the game. Game 2: solid start from Javier (thank goodness cause maybe that’s the only positive takeaway from the game) and then the bullpen gave up 7 runs (5 earned) and the offense sucked. All game. And the final takeaway from both games combined is that the Stros still haven’t figured out a way to win at home 🤦🏻‍♂️.

160 games left to figure it out, but man it just seems like a continuation of last season and how frustrating it was to watch them struggle at home and the way the post season ended is still tough to accept.

Comment

A strong case could be made that we lost both of those games because of Bryan Abreu 2,game suspension. If you watched both games you could see that

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                                A strong case could be made that we lost both of those games because of Bryan Abreu 2,game suspension. If you watched both games you could see that
                                Letting 3 middle relievers go and replacing them with career minor leaguers certainly didnt help.

Comment

Working...
                                X